• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dude what on earth are you talking about. All upperclassmen OL, including super seniors and a 7th year center. A very good crop of WRs, a really good crop of TEs and a loaded backfield that could be the best group in the ACC. This is not even mentioning the future first rounder Drake Maye. 

Defense just needs to be respectable. Hoping the coaching changes and player shuffling help. Cedric Gray is a big time NFL prospect and AA. 

They already making excuses as to why he will fail.

When he balls out and they are winning games they will act like they were on the bandwagon the entire time. This is the new era of fandom.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I remember how excited we were about our super experienced OL going into Howell's final season too. Turns out those guys were totally carried by the skill position talent around them because they sucked ass and Sam spent his final year running for his life.

Different coaches and players now. Maye is also a better QB. Apples and oranges. 

defense is the key to the season. I think it could Mack’s last ride so Hoping for some magic. 

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dude what on earth are you talking about. All upperclassmen OL, including super seniors and a 7th year center. A very good crop of WRs, a really good crop of TEs and a loaded backfield that could be the best group in the ACC. This is not even mentioning the future first rounder Drake Maye. 

Defense just needs to be respectable. Hoping the coaching changes and player shuffling help. Cedric Gray is a big time NFL prospect and AA. 

Man…I have to just say it…fug you.  You are the worst poster on this board and a complete idiot.  The stupidity you post here is beyond comprehension.  Go away again you moron

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, Growl said:

lol not any tar heel fans 

There are plenty of Tar Heel fans out there. Fact.

We just don’t wake up at 3am to go sit in a parking lot and start drinking. We have families, houses to maintain, and personal responsibilities of being an educated and responsible adult. 

Wait a minute. Nevermind. Is there anywhere I can buy tickets other than Ticketmaster? At some point we have to just start refusing to pay these utterly ridiculous "service fees". No. Sorry, I'm not paying any extra 50% in "service fees". Just not gonna do it. I'll watch from the couch if that's the only option.

Event tickets have just become straight up mafia poo. Gotta pay the vig if you wanna see the gig.