• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

Lost in all this Deion/Colorado talk is this man is dealing with some serious health issues. I think he had like 12 surgeries in the past 2 years. He has 2 amputated toes and almost loss his leg eariler this year from blood clots.

You can watch him on the sideline and tell he's still battling pain. He could have easily not coached this year and focus on his health. His committment to that program can't be questioned.

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Never had a better job promotion?

If millions on the line 75% of America are taking the job with significantly more money.

All I'm saying is just don't rage about his commitment to the Colorado program. It lasts as long as it takes to get a better offer because there is no commitment to the Colorado program. There's an undying commitment to the Prime brand. Colorado is just the current pit stop.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

All I'm saying is just don't rage about his commitment to the Colorado program. It lasts as long as it takes to get a better offer because there is no commitment to the Colorado program. There's an undying commitment to the Prime brand. Colorado is just the current pit stop.

So what are you on about?

This happens with college coaches. If you build a bad program up and have success then expect bigger schools to come calling.

Wait Deion doesn't count right?

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So what are you on about?

This happens with college coaches. If you build a bad program up and have success then expect bigger schools to come calling.

Wait Deion doesn't count right?

It's a response to you racing about his nonexistent commitment to Colorado. I'm fine with folks enjoying the entertainment of Deion, it's the mischaracterizations that annoy me. Just enjoy the show. Don't gaslight people about what's happening.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Not surprised I blocked this Whitlock guy on Twitter at some point in the past after looking up his recent tweets. 

Not about Whitlock though...and to be clear, Whitlock was far from the only person to criticize this.

How does a college coach not know the name of his starting center? Especially so when that guy is snapping to his own son.

I'm not asking him to know the names and stories of every single player on his roster, but is it really too much to ask that he know who his starting center is?

Edited by Mr. Scot