• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haynes to IR

DJ feed me moore

20 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

You think Stephan Sullivan was gonna be picked up by anybody else? Why cut Corral for Sullivan? That's basically what I'm saying I doubt Sullivan even plays a snap for us this year 

What is the hang up with Corral? The staff got a good look at him and determined he wasn't worth a roster spot. I didn't see anything out of him to make me disagree.

31/32 teams agreed. The only waiver claim came from a team that had released all but their starter at QB.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

If I am one of the front office personnel here is what I am thinking.....

For the Haynes spot, either we elevate Leota or I am signing Isiah Thomas off the Browns practice squad.  I'm leaning towards the Thomas signing.  If we sign a player off the practice squad we need to roster him for 3 weeks.  That gives Thomas a try out and we protect Leota from possible waivers on good showings.

The second roster spot that is open I'm still holding out for a big body at NT.  Maybe Chris Wormly?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

52 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

Now we have TWO open outer spots? LMAO why did we cut Corral again?!? Fit doesn't even have a plan for 53 lmao I'm sorry but his GM run so far has been horrible usually we are looking for ways to keep guys we cut not looking for more guys to fill the REAL roster lmao what  disaster GM we have

You have to make the 53 to be put on temporary IR.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is the hang up with Corral? The staff got a good look at him and determined he wasn't worth a roster spot. I didn't see anything out of him to make me disagree.

31/32 teams agreed. The only waiver claim came from a team that had released all but their starter at QB.

It's just a value thing for me basically traded a 3rd round pick for one year? That's not good value at all

• Poo 1

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Although I continue to like Corral as a prospect, I agree that it’s silly to remain hung up on it. 

Like any former panther, I just wish them good fortune in their career, and let it go. 

• Beer 1

58 minutes ago, DanteNoHall said:

Is that because he's good or because he's been with Scott his whole career?

yea, thats exactly it. Fitt is going to Reich and saying "im not cutting this guy, I dont give a fug if you like him or not."

You have figured it out. Congrats... you are the message board winner of the day! You get ..... nothing.

1 hour ago, BeenPounding said:

If I am one of the front office personnel here is what I am thinking.....

For the Haynes spot, either we elevate Leota or I am signing Isiah Thomas off the Browns practice squad.  I'm leaning towards the Thomas signing.  If we sign a player off the practice squad we need to roster him for 3 weeks.  That gives Thomas a try out and we protect Leota from possible waivers on good showings.

The second roster spot that is open I'm still holding out for a big body at NT.  Maybe Chris Wormly?

Thanks for having actual input instead of a hot take about how much we suck. I don't know jack about Thomas, but I like your plan. If I'm Fitt, Reich, or Evero, I'm doing a deep dive on all 32 practice squads.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

yea, thats exactly it. Fitt is going to Reich and saying "im not cutting this guy, I dont give a fug if you like him or not."

You have figured it out. Congrats... you are the message board winner of the day! You get ..... nothing.

Go look at his NFL stats and the teams he's been with and tell me if you notice something 

• Poo 1