• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What magic can we pull to find a receiver?

RIPTreyLance

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitts made his decision to rely on signing an oft-injured vet, an over the hill vet, and a motley crew of unheralded, unproven youngsters. He traded his only proven WR to get his QB.

I'm of the firm opinion of not letting Scott Fitterer mortgage anymore of our future on this current roster. If there's someone we can sign? Fine. Someone requiring us to trade significant assets for and then pay huge money? Nah, man. I don't have near enough confidence that you're the right guy for the future to let you do that.

True. Yeah he’s given away draft picks in some really bad deals but his draft history here is also atrocious. It’s a lose lose. Dude got way too much cover under Rhule. 

• Pie 1

I don’t like what Fitt has done.  Haven’t for a bit.

But this is a rebuild.  Next draft IMO should be like that first Dave one but offensive.  Go draft some offensive skill guys.   And then pay attention to free agents that might come up.  

But no letting Fitt mess with our assets.  I think big picture he has done a very bad job with the management of our assets and trades. 

and I don’t get the CMC or DJ trade really. Should have just kept them both.  If we were going to develop a #1 overall QB.  Give up Derrick Brown and figure out something else to get Young.  Just doesn’t seem worth it in the end what we did. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was wildly wrong about Parsons. Didn't want another off the ball LB high in the 1st. Never dreamed a guy with 6.5 sacks in college would evolve into one of the NFL's premier pass rushers in the NFL.

It happens... I was screaming at the TV for Parsons. Truth be told, had he been drafted to CAR he likely would have been wasted with Snow

• Pie 6