• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This really JC Horn's burner Twitter account though?

PantherFanInPhilly

7 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Horn seems a little more stable mentally and emotionally than to do something like this, but who knows. I hope it's not him.

it really doesn't match his personality on all the videos I've seen him in madden competing.  Those videos were madden players sharing "I matched up with Jaycee Horn" - they were not Jaycee posting videos on YT.

However, who knows. I dont know why he would name himself panther4l but *shrugs*

Just now, TheCasillas said:

it really doesn't match his personality on all the videos I've seen him in madden competing.  Those videos were madden players sharing "I matched up with Jaycee Horn" - they were not Jaycee posting videos on YT.

However, who knows. I dont know why he would name himself panther4l but *shrugs*

It’s not actually JayCee Horn it is his cousin AC Horn

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Who knows if it's really him or not...but due to the timing etc of it all, my money would be on it's most likely him/family member/friend. Really disturbing stuff whoever the hell it is. 

You are right, it’s very suspicious. My 6 year old could connect those dots. Disturbing stuff from whomever took time of their day to write that stuff. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

No way tell us more Mr Microprocessor computer genius 

I'd rather point out the obvious than wildly speculate that someone wishing death on the internet is a Panther's player, with coincidence being the main proof for accusation.

Edited by Billy Goat
  • Pie 4

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

Imagine caring if a player had a burner twitter account…..

if you care, this is your sign to get out and touch grass.

I don’t think anyone cares he has a burner. I think folks are saying if THIS is his burner than it’s not a good look. Telling people you hope their loved ones die. 

• Pie 2