• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This really JC Horn's burner Twitter account though?

PantherFanInPhilly

Like I said, not a good look, but also doesn't really matter...  unlike the NBA where they care about their image and investigate this kind of stuff, the NFL doesn't give a poo lol.  If the acct got suspended, this is probably where this story ends.  But odds are very, very, very high it's him, and while I understand his frustration with his situation, you're bigger than that, bro.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I mean without viable proof I can suspect anything.

It could be Horn, it could be Horn little brother if he has one, a cousin, or a rabid gamecock fan. 

We can't prove it one way or the other so why go on about it. 

Good point, lot of no good dirty slimy greasy Gamecock fans running around out there.  We probably need to start questioning them. 

• Pie 1

Some of the things being said and the memes about him are fuged up. But if he is responding to random people it's not a good look. Robbie Anderson kinda vibes. At the end of the day he will be paid very nicely for a top ten pick even if he doesn't see a second contract. He could do much worse compared to the average working person.

5 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

There’s a lot of people in here who don’t think their poo stinks. All they do is complain about other people’s posts. It’s as annoying as some of the goofy posts.

Agreed. “I don’t care SO MUCH that I’m going to show that by commenting on it and tell others they need to touch grass”. Not realizing it might be advice they need to take themselves. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But odds are very, very, very high it's him, and while I understand his frustration with his situation, you're bigger than that, bro.

I disagree. There is literally only one thing that suggests it could be him and could be just as likely coincidence or someone in his outfit. 

Saying "odds are very, very, very high it's him" is speculative at best. Could have been his dad, a friend, a troll who he blocked so they elected to try to shame him, or even his gf. All are just as likely as it being him.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I disagree. There is literally only one thing that suggests it could be him and could be just as likely coincidence or someone in his outfit. 

Saying "odds are very, very, very high it's him" is speculative at best. Could have been his dad, a friend, a troll who he blocked so they elected to try to shame him, or even his gf. All are just as likely as it being him.

Idk why I also thought at first it’s more likely his dad than him 

but NFL fans are crazy, it could be a Broncos fan trying to make Horn look bad even tho they already won the CB draft