• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

nah i dont agree here. Bryce starts here no matter who is on the bench. 

Minshew had zero incentive to come play for us. Colts paid him good money, he was with his old coach, and he had a potential opportunity to start there. Him going to the Colts was most likely his preference as well.  

I was saying if all things were equal. Gardner, right now, looks better than Bryce and Gardner has spent weeks running with the backups. In a true competition, Minshew likely beats out Bryce and Richardson to start week 1. We all know that draft status plays into it. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

I was saying if all things were equal. Gardner, right now, looks better than Bryce and Gardner has spent weeks running with the backups. In a true competition, Minshew likely beats out Bryce and Richardson to start week 1. We all know that draft status plays into it. 

got it - then yeah if experiencev and situations werent applied... then gardner could very well be a better qb right now... 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

not sure how this is a late or dirty hit... the player led with his chest and engaged AR before he crossed the 1 yard line...
image.png.928fb635bfb8abd6e3a338664de4fe68.png

He speared him in the head - in College he's sitting the rest of this game and half of next week for targeting.