• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Stroud has looked the part. He already has a couple completions of 15 yards or more these last 2 games. He can make the big plays, Houston experience is just showing like most young teams. 

The worry is to get Anderson they had to give up their first round pick, so where the offense needs help they can't use a first rounder to help him out. 

Just now, 96Bravo said:

That was always B.S. from people who actually didn't watch those games! *(ahem) Cowherd*

I was sold on Stroud after that UGA game. That's as close as you can get to facing an NFL defense outside of the NFL. I mean, with the way the Eagles draft UGA defenders he was basically playing the Eagles' defense. 😂

• Beer 2

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Yeah, We are going to regret not taking him number 1 unfortunately...

The only way we regret it is if Bryce doesn't become really good. I mean, it would suck a little to know Stroud turned out better, but if we get the second best QB in the class and he is our QB for 10+ years... no regrets. 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Hurt in knee in week 1 as well and couldn’t finish that game. They are going to need to limit his running if they want him to last.

The concussion appeared to come on a TD run... I unfortunately agree with you... it's the Cam conundrum, tho. You draft a guy for those physical skills, you don't want to just give up on them