• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A loss to the Saints on MNF would be as bad a start as the Panthers can get.

hepcat

15 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

If this was a rebuild why didn’t we take 2 1sts  and 3rd for Burns?  

Because you still need parts for a functional rebuild? I agree we shoulda been paid Brian but but you need...some value you can't always think you'll hit on the mystery box.

Just now, hepcat said:

Team went 6-6 under Wilks last year with Matt Rhule’s rejects. If this “all star” coaching staff can’t at least match that then the Panthers made yet another a major mistake. 

Not even close to the same offense as last year save the o-line. Losing D.J. and replacing his value with an oft injured wr and and old injured wr has been the biggest change. We also have a rookie QB. Say what you will abt Sam but at least at the end of last season he was playing he knew what he could and couldn't do.

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Team went 6-6 under Wilks last year with Matt Rhule’s rejects. If this “all star” coaching staff can’t at least match that then the Panthers made yet another a major mistake. 

We had what, 2 wins against teams with a winning record?  Can’t exactly compare win totals only since the schedule difficulty changes.  

• Poo 1

I've honestly tempered my expectations for the season when our GM publicly came out and told us to. Defense is ballin but the offense is playing like a unit that is brand new.

That said, I don't the Saints are as good as some have made them out to be, that defense is old,  but I also don't know who covers Olave so we'll see.