• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Passing Chart against NO

Cdparr7

Both. Young looks like a washed Ryan and Frank is a dud all around. His days as a QB guru in Philly look like where he peaked in his career.

More of the same from Dalton is what I am expecting. I do expect a shot or 2 deep that Young couldn't or wouldn't take, even if his arm is limited at this point on his career. Young has completed what 1 pass over 20 yards? Like the guys said 'walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...'.

Edited by Waldo

46 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The most nauseating thing is the endless ESPN puff pieces we get.

It's just as bad on FOX. Those guys are a constant suck, bang, and blow Deion fest. What he's done is cool, but let's not act like he overhauled the whole damn roster. 81 new players. This man takes the Colorado job without the Portal in 2019. Colorado has zero wins right now. He's lucky CFB is a shitshow. 

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Not arguing about whether the approach is successful.

My point was when Teddy pass the ball whether it was YAC or not 7.6 average it was more efficient than people were giving him credit for.

4.2 that's dinking and dunking you need to complete 3 passes on average just to get a 1st down. 

How did it work out in reality? It didn't, and doesn't for other teams either. Who cares what the stats appear to say when the actual results speak way louder.

Edited by KSpan

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

IMG_7329.thumb.jpeg.ca0ffcb59a4470ae5024917da607c8fd.jpegIMG_7328.thumb.jpeg.210f157b25e1de5b458a7a388b2a3261.jpeg

You'd have to be a full blown moron to keep wanting to play this game 

I would still take that over what I’ve seen the last two weeks. I don’t see 12 attempts in 10sq ft area like I do BYs because he has to roll to the right to see.

IMG_1385.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. Great offensive system with a great roster. Purdy is a smart, but unspectacular QB but it works in that situation.

The 49ers and Kyle Shanahan are in my opinion at the forefront of the “new” NFL. Create an offensive scheme with elite playmakers that can drop a system QB on a low salary. It allows the team to spend heavily on other areas and keep the astronomical QB cost down which is well known to lead to declines in team performance. Even the Chiefs seem to be experiencing some of that.

It’s not reinventing the wheel by any means but it’s probably the best way to build a team in the modern NFL and the current value per position. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, KSpan said:

How did it work out in reality? It didn't, and doesn't for other teams either. Who cares what the stats appear to say when the actual results speak way louder.

We had a horrible defense in 2020 you can't that failure on Bridgewater with Mccaffrey injured he was the only reason we were even competitive in a season most thought we were going to be 2010 bad. 

Had Robby Anderson looking like a probowler. 

1 hour ago, OUCPFL said:

It's just as bad on FOX. Those guys are a constant suck, bang, and blow Deion fest. What he's done is cool, but let's not act like he overhauled the whole damn roster. 81 new players. This man takes the Colorado job without the Portal in 2019. Colorado has zero wins right now. He's lucky CFB is a shitshow. 

"Make football great again!"