• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

18 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Stroud is gonna be good. Could argue he already is. 

I think Bryce will be too. 

Stroud has better talent around him, including playcallin. But no one cares about that. Not saying they should either. 

He doesn't. No matter how much yall keep saying it.

• Pie 5

I guess  coaching and offense identity  has nothing to do with his progression at this point huh? When Bryce Young gets his feet under him, actual weapons and coaches that are not so damn conservative and let him do his thing, so all you so called fans and know  it alls will be eating those words,the guy has been successful in every aspect of football in his playing career in that same body.

12 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I'm not terrified about anything when it comes to the Panthers anymore - they've crushed most of the passion I had for the team with 7 years of ineptitude.

That said, the only shining light after the atrocious trade to #1 and selecting Young is that the entire Front Office will be fired and we can start again. 

Dave and Nicole will still be here acting like they know what they’re doing though 

12 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It's a coping mechanism that this franchise's fanbase uses a lot.

The Texans were legitimately terrible last year - a new HC and a new QB elevating the talent around him and look at the immediate improvement.

That was meant to be us - and we weren't even terrible last season, just mediocre. 

Our number 1 is a 32 year old slow white guy. This is such a dumb take 

• Poo 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well boys. Rods playoff bust just showed up again. We traded for Gutz and Kuzy and it didn’t matter. It just flat out sucked. Our goalie became an issue again.  We have some major off-season questions.  1.  Is rod our guy?  Could we find anyone better?   2. Gutz and Jarvis.  Sign them. Would they want to play for a team that flames out every postseason? 3. Goalie. Again. Major issue. Koochie and Martin going forward. Cut Freddie  4. Burns, Staal, Martnook. These boys are getting old. How much do they have left? 5. Necas. I’d try to resign him to a new deal.    6. Skjei and Pesce. You get one but with how shitty the playoffs went you may get two.    7. Morrow and Nikishin.  How fast can they get up to speed?     8. Rod again. His system in the playoffs is trash unless perfection in net happens.    what a sad ending to a great year. Bad coaching decisions killed us. We got Gutz and set the world on fire with the JAG line but rods boy crush in Svech derailed the one.  Imagine the JAG line in the playoffs????  You blew it rod. You blew it again. This was our window. It’s gone. 
    • I’d let him walk.  Players play. Coaches coach.  This team has talent.  Our ceiling is set.  If Rod somehow stays.  Let Koochie play. Freddie is the reason we lost this series. This guy was balls. I mean he sucked. Freddie was Meazik bad.  It’s Koochies team now.  If rods flameout playoff style is the standard then I will not be renewing my season tix. I’ll save money and watch us loss at home. 
    • What's shampoo got to do with this? Ahhhh, maybe a short joke.