• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

No need to oversell the “I was a CJ fan” route. I think a majority of the fanbase was, myself included. 

I felt the biggest want pre trade up was Stroud the entire time to the AZ pick.

He’s gonna be good. He’s got the accuracy, poise, the arm. He’s got what you want at the position.

Hope Bryce starts showing something when he gets back.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

And don’t forget that Bryce’s dad is a “renowned psychologist” as if that means fuging anything. I was pro CJ and then like many became pro Bryce. Looking back there was so much manufactured propaganda against CJ and for Bryce, it was basically a psyop. 

The S2 score claimed Stroud was an idiot and CJ was a rocket scientist in comparison. I was always on the CJ bandwagon and I made the first thread here saying we should suck for Stroud. I saw what I needed to see when watching the games every week and then I felt like everyone was jumping on board after the UGA game. After that, once the offseason hit, it felt like there was a lot of non football stuff that was coming out that was super pro Bryce and anti CJ and I just never understood it. 

I was hoping its just going to take time to gel for Bryce and Frank here and then come mid-season we will boom and look great but based on what I saw from CJ through three games, and what we saw of Richardson before he got injured, I am hoping it happens much sooner. If Josh Dobbs and the castoffs can beat the Cowboys and he look like a good QB, why can't we have that here sooner, rather than later?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

The S2 score claimed Stroud was an idiot and CJ was a rocket scientist in comparison. I was always on the CJ bandwagon and I made the first thread here saying we should suck for Stroud. I saw what I needed to see when watching the games every week and then I felt like everyone was jumping on board after the UGA game. After that, once the offseason hit, it felt like there was a lot of non football stuff that was coming out that was super pro Bryce and anti CJ and I just never understood it. 

I was hoping its just going to take time to gel for Bryce and Frank here and then come mid-season we will boom and look great but based on what I saw from CJ through three games, and what we saw of Richardson before he got injured, I am hoping it happens much sooner. If Josh Dobbs and the castoffs can beat the Cowboys and he look like a good QB, why can't we have that here sooner, rather than later?

Using a stupid ass video game to see if a qb is good or not when there are literal years of film to watch always was borderline retarded to me.   If I get bored today I will search back when those results leaked and how people freaked out about it

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Using a stupid ass video game to see if a qb is good or not when there are literal years of film to watch always was borderline retarded to me.   If I get bored today I will search back when those results leaked and how people freaked out about it

I found it and bumped it

• Flames 2

22 hours ago, Varking said:

was pro CJ and then like many became pro Bryce. Looking

I was always on the CJ wagon. Not once did I feel BY was the right pick. I actually felt he was 3rd best in the draft if that. It’s a huge blunder and the Panthers brain trust was played by Houston. We have a buffoon as owner.

• Beer 1

On 9/24/2023 at 11:08 PM, RJK said:

They’re easily swayed by fast talkers. Rhule hit them with the used car salesman now Bryce and co mind fuged them with shitty psychology lingo. How are billionaires so fuging stupid?

Because they don't know football but their egos won't allow them to surrender decision making ability to people who do. Tepper is really good at moving numbers around on spreadsheets to make incredibly wealthy people even more wealthy. I have no idea what Nicole Tepper is good at.

• Beer 1