• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Yes...by doing the same thing on a QB run in his first game of his career. He will learn cuz he is that smart and once to be great. We can atleast give him that right now. I think Its funny, yall can make declarations on other players so early like its nothing, but when its bryce...."Give him 2-3 years he will be okay, we dont know much yet."

I think you are missing the context of the conversion. The person I was replying to was comparing how much better AR is than Bryce. You can only use the 2 games they’ve played to do so and if we want to play that game the one who has played better also has yet to finish a game. Kind of indirectly stating your exact point. 

37 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Why doesn't he mentioned this is what happens when CJ is pressured out of the pocket...

And this is when Bryce is pressured out of the pocket. I watch college ball and he does this almost all the time in Bama. 

We got the right QB! 

Because WE ARE NOT in college anymore. College highlights cant help. Lol 

14 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Because WE ARE NOT in college anymore. College highlights cant help. Lol 

Wow you are naive for a fan. The Jags has one of the worst pass rush this season while the Steelers has the BEST, even better than Philly imho. It will be the Texans first test this season with a pass rush and it won't be pretty when they make their rookie QB look like Sam D. In fact i have money on the Steelers to win big tomorrow giving up the points cause they will cover with their steel curtain alone which you probably have no idea what that means being so naive. If your smart, you will join me to place a bet on them as well for the easy win.

We might lose to the Vikings tomorrow but i know the Texans will lose and lose big!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ranking_the_pass_rushing_groups_of_every_nfl_team_100123/s1__39161701

53 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Wow you are naive for a fan. The Jags has one of the worst pass rush this season while the Steelers has the BEST, even better than Philly imho. It will be the Texans first test this season with a pass rush and it won't be pretty when they make their rookie QB look like Sam D. In fact i have money on the Steelers to win big tomorrow giving up the points cause they will cover with their steel curtain alone which you probably have no idea what that means being so naive. If your smart, you will join me to place a bet on them as well for the easy win.

We might lose to the Vikings tomorrow but i know the Texans will lose and lose big!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ranking_the_pass_rushing_groups_of_every_nfl_team_100123/s1__39161701

I think the Texans lose because Tomlin doesn’t lose to rookie QBs. But anyone being objective will tell you Bryce hasn’t looked AS GOOD as CJ in the NFL in 2023 so far. Long season ahead but right now CJ is ahead. 

There’s no excuse you can use for Bryce that can’t be said for CJ too. Yet CJ is already proving he’s a franchise QB.

If Bryce ends up being a massive bust the least he could do is land us the 1st overall pick in 2025 and we can do this again 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1