• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People might think I'm stupid but hear me out please!

ncguy2184

We need to bring John Fox back as head coach with a great offensive coach.

Foxy knows how to build a superbowl team let me say that again he knows how to BUILD one. 

Young guys stay out yall don't even know but...

When he came here from NY he got us built up took us a to superbowl and we were good every OTHER year.

Then he leaves here what does he do again... just builds up the broncos takes them to a superbowl. 

Leaves there goes to Chicago I believe and makes them decent again.

I'm saying hire him. To build are team then if he gets us to a superbowl great!!!! see if he finally gets over the hill with his original team if not at least then we let him go when are team is stack and do what the broncos did bring in the coach that can get us over the slump to win the big 1 oh yeah that happen too and they beat us in superbowl 50! With Gary Kubiak.

Just saying please calm down with the hate and foxy hate. 

And atleast we knew when Marty drafted a first rounder they were a all pro or hall of fame. 

Dont bash to bad im just bored

Just bad as people blaming the owner and staff for not winning on the road in Seattle, with both our starting ILB out. Top 2 CB's out.  

Our team played tough. A it was hard to watch it fall apart in the 4th quarter. 

It's unfortunate the players stood no chance.  They shouldn't of wasted time playing the game. 

Edited by pantherclaw

Huddle this week: Never hire retread coaches.

Also huddle this week: Let’s hire John Fox who “made Chicago decent”

His overall record with the Bears was 14–34, the second-lowest win percentage in franchise history, as the team failed to record a winning streak longer than two games and finished last in the NFC North in all three seasons.

In the third game of the season, a 26-0 road loss against the Seattle Seahawks, the Bears punted on all of its ten possessions, the only time a team has punted on all of its possessions at least since 1980.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1