• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings pass defense

NAS

Put rookie Peyton Manning behind our inept o-line and you get a guy with 20+ interceptions and close to that many sacks. Normally when a QB goes first he’s going to a team in rebuild mode with a crap ton of holes which by now everyone is aware we have. It’s not fair to try and compare a guy who has seen it all to a guy who has two games of experience. Stop with the GOTTA HAVE IT NOW mentality.

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Frank said it’s an ankle injury and when he is cleared by the doctors he will be the starter again. I’m sorry that’s not clear to you. 

Yeah, Frank hasn’t been clear. 

when did he hurt it?

what type of ankle injury? 

is it trending better or improving? 

Bryce got benched.  That’s the logical assumption.  Why? We can only guess.   What we know Bryce is doing? Shadowing Dalton coast to coast. 

and Frank said Bryce playing again isn’t just about doctors.  It’s a trifold decision.   He went into depth about that right when he, Brown and Dalton were all being weird about what is going on.  

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, Frank hasn’t been clear. 

when did he hurt it?

what type of ankle injury? 

is it trending better or improving? 

Bryce got benched.  That’s the logical assumption.  Why? We can only guess.   What we know Bryce is doing? Shadowing Dalton coast to coast. 

and Frank said Bryce playing again isn’t just about doctors.  It’s a trifold decision.   He went into depth about that right when he, Brown and Dalton were all being weird about what is going on.  

During the game just like BC did his bicep. It’s an ankle sprain that will keep him out 1-2 weeks as he was told by the doctors. Are you just ignoring the DL landing on Young’s ankle? Im sorry Reich’s not showing you an x-ray. Most coaches keep it basic when it’s a week to week injury. Keep digging for something and spinning whatever theory you want. The answer is right in front of you. 

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

During the game just like BC did his bicep. It’s an ankle sprain that will keep him out 1-2 weeks as he was told by the doctors. Are you just ignoring the DL landing on Young’s ankle? Im sorry Reich’s not showing you an x-ray. Most coaches keep it basic when it’s a week to week injury. Keep digging for something and spinning whatever theory you want. The answer is right in front of you. 

Nah.  We know the details of BC.  This is nothing like BC. 

Frank won’t say that play.  You say that play.  You can name almost any player and I can go find a play where he is landed on oddly.  And people went searching for something, anything…so you say that play. 

Frank didn’t say Bryce got an X- ray.  So I certainly don’t expect an X-ray shown to me.   

The answer is in front of me. Bryce got a soft benching.  And it’s easier to pretend a tweaked ankle is keeping him out.   They have him shadowing Dalton.  Why? Could be multiple things.  A shell shocked QB or a coach that knows he had him set up to fail.  Both are reasonable.   

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, NAS said:

I believe they’re 30th in the league against the pass. This has to be the game that Bryce plays and rebuilds some confidence.  I am not buying the injury bs and how the media doesn’t question it is just embarrassing 

You know one way a reporters room can 100% make sure the coaches will never ever talk to them seriously again? Call them out for lying lol.

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

Nah.  We know the details of BC.  This is nothing like BC. 

Frank won’t say that play.  You say that play.  You can name almost any player and I can go find a play where he is landed on oddly.  And people went searching for something, anything…so you say that play. 

Frank didn’t say Bryce got an X- ray.  So I certainly don’t expect an X-ray shown to me.   

The answer is in front of me. Bryce got a soft benching.  And it’s easier to pretend a tweaked ankle is keeping him out.   They have him shadowing Dalton.  Why? Could be multiple things.  A shell shocked QB or a coach that knows he had him set up to fail.  Both are reasonable.   

They don’t know the play BC was injured on. Look if you want to stand by your silly theory go ahead. We have head players and coaches telling us as soon as the doctors clear him he is our starter. So maybe Corbet is lying, Frank is lying (because that’s totally his character), and Young is playing along lying to make you right? Or maybe having a DL land on his ankle sprained it? Which one is the most logical. It’s not hard to see you are just in some sort of denial. 

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Hey look they are “soft benching” Carr too! What grade is Carr’s sprain??? Where are the X-Rays?? Why is he week to week? He isn’t ruled out for Sunday and Allen is being vague!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38490660/saints-derek-carr-sprained-ac-joint-week-week?platform=amp

Allen did not specify the grade of the sprain.

ISA CONSPIRACY

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Listening to some people here you'd think Bryce Young would have gone undrafted if it wasn't for Nicole Tepper.  Soon enough we'll have people asking how we could have spent that much draft capital on somebody who's clearly never played football in his life.

He doesn't have elite arm strength but he's not like, Tony Pike or something.  He can make NFL throws into NFL windows but he's not going to hit somebody in a one foot window on an off platform throw 60 yards downfield.  That's Aaron Rodgers poo.

He sounds limited.