• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton on Bryce

CRA

31 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

not all those 9 years were that great......  

No, but they were at least entertaining to watch, unlike the last 3 years of garbage we've been served.  Always felt we had a chance to win a game with #1 back there...now I just assume we are gonna get stomped, just differently each week.  

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

not all those 9 years were that great......  

Because we replaced Smith with Benjamin and Funchess and had traffic cones protecting Cam .. Cam has HoF stats when considering he was the sole reason the ‘17 Panthers had 11 wins .. that roster was a 5 win team with anyone else

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

No, but they were at least entertaining to watch, unlike the last 3 years of garbage we've been served.  Always felt we had a chance to win a game with #1 back there...now I just assume we are gonna get stomped, just differently each week.  

Yep, it didn't matter who we played against. You always knew you had a chance with Cam as your qb. At the very least there could be some magic or energy on every single play. It was fun to see all the players on both sides of the ball having fun and Cam having the crowd at the palm of his hands. I wish we can get back to that some day soon, hopefully with Bryce. 

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

facts but I will say every panthers L since rhule follows 1 of two paths. Defense keeps it close while the O sputters and then the D eventually gasses out, or they get BTFO from the jump. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I miss JR big time. Too bad he was creeping too hard.

I remember people calling this team a "Mom and Pop" operation with JR when it's literally David and Nicole running this thing into the ground. JR knew to stay out of things for the most part. 

Also, it doesn't feel right having a Northerner for an owner. This is isn't the same Panthers that I originally became a fan of

This is the kind of nonsense that I’ll never understand. Having a “Northerner” for a team owner? Wtf kind of ridiculous statement is that??  That’s the sort of tribalistic, hillbilly, ignorant poo that is the problem with our country now. Not only that, but JR was a terrible owner who failed at every hiring except John Fox and then kept him on way too long past his expiration date.  Not only that, he told our brand new QB no tattoos or long hair. Not only that he was a toxic creep. And that’s all just the stuff we know about. Getting rid of JR was the best thing to happen to this team since creation.  Tepper has made mistakes, but his willingness to admit them and move on makes him infinitely better than JR. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 3

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

This is the kind of nonsense that I’ll never understand. Having a “Northerner” for a team owner? Wtf kind of ridiculous statement is that??  That’s the sort of tribalistic, hillbilly, ignorant poo that is the problem with our country now. Not only that, but JR was a terrible owner who failed at every hiring except John Fox and then kept him on way too long past his expiration date.  Not only that, he told our brand new QB no tattoos or long hair. Not only that he was a toxic creep. And that’s all just the stuff we know about. Getting rid of JR was the best thing to happen to this team since creation.  Tepper has made mistakes, but his willingness to admit them and move on makes him infinitely better than JR. 

Go back to NY, yankee! Nothing wrong with wanting an NC native to own the team. Also, JR selling was objectively not the best thing to happen to this franchise. Complete falsehood. 

Also, I said I didn’t condone his creepy poo

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I miss ballroom practices at the convention center.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

denver broncos no GIF this guy is still trying to make himself relevant?!?!

What on earth do you get out of randomly posting our best players worst moments this? Would you post gifs of Luke Kuechly crying from his concussion? There's being disappointed with a loss and then there's being a garden tool. You should be able to figure out which one you fall in line with.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

31 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Go back to NY, yankee! Nothing wrong with wanting an NC native to own the team. Also, JR selling was objectively not the best thing to happen to this franchise. Complete falsehood. 

Also, I said I didn’t condone his creepy poo

I’m from NC, hillbilly. Sampson county.  I’ve just gotten out and seen the world and am not afraid of it. 

• Poo 1