• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL?

Zod

10 minutes ago, countryboi said:

All those issues are on the field, the owner don’t throw a single TD 

Listen here Peanut Butter, who do you think hired Frank Reich? Who do you think made this team sell the farm so we can move up to get the worst QB in the draft? Tepper is a moron and consistently makes awful hires and has no football IQ. Because of him is why we are a bad team.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

25 minutes after the game is over and I look at all the tops below this pinned one and I don't even know where to start.  I thought Rhule was the ultimate low point.  Boy was I wrong.  LMAO.

Maybe we should have kept Rhule and "trusted the process" because this ain't the answer.  Could it have been worse?  So many could have, would have, should haves. . .but . . .damn.  We're like really bad.

Wishing I hadn't bought those tickets to the Titans away game.  Our next best chance to when now is in November when we face the Bears on Thursday night in front of a national audience.  God I hope we get flexed out of that embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

Listen here Peanut Butter, who do you think hired Frank Reich? Who do you think made this team sell the farm so we can move up to get the worst QB in the draft? Tepper is a moron and consistently makes awful hires and has no football IQ. Because of him is why we are a bad team.

Yea yea yea and what do you want Tepper to do 4 games in to his new hire? 

2 months ago, this whole board was on this hire but now everything is on Tepper when those issues going to have to get worked out on the field. 

that said I’m not feeling your tone, save that energy for someone else .

• Pie 3

57 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

he made a good investment buying the team, I don't think he really cares about winning.

You're kidding, right?

The Panthers are a public embarrassment. His rich friend will use that as a dagger in every conversation with him. 

20 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Yea yea yea and what do you want Tepper to do 4 games in to his new hire? 

2 months ago, this whole board was on this hire but now everything is on Tepper when those issues going to have to get worked out on the field. 

that said I’m not feeling your tone, save that energy for someone else .

I hated the Frank Reich hire from the beginning. Tepper should stop being an idiot. We need to get an actual good GM in there, who can make a good head coaching hire, and go from there. But the issue with that is that Tepper is a moron and wouldn't know a what a good GM looked like if it hit him upside the head. We're doomed.

• Flames 1