• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really impressive showing by the D

t96

All things considered this was a great game defensively. Scored our only TD, allowed just 14 to a top offense, held Jefferson to 85 yards after he went for 149+ in each of his first 3 games. And all of that is with Shaq and Horn out, Luvu banged up, Donte banged up, etc. The Jamison kid who I had never heard of really has been great. Chinn looking great again too and the pass rush coming around with YGM showing some more promise. Embarrassing showing by the offense and HC yet again but the D with a great bounceback game after the ugly showing vs Seattle

• Pie 6

12 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

I'm proud of our back half. Lots of injuries, but they still battled. 

Has to be said, where was Burns today? 99% of this game, he might as well been on the bench. 

One assist tackle and one pressure for Burns on the day-- I think it was the same play to be honest where YGM got the sack.  That's totally worth a $170 million extension!

16 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

We interviewed our D-Coordinator to be our HC.

Evero coached out of his mind today. Anyone who can’t see that is blinded by how horrible the offense is. Evero has a secondary down to practice squad players one of whom returned a pick 6, held the Vikings offense to 14 points, 7 of which were on a short field. Evero is a man coaching among boys. Promote him to HC and fire that clown Reich right now. 

• Pie 3