• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles says it's "not cool at all" for fans to boo the team at home

Dorian Gray

Well Miles, I'll tell ya what I'm tired of.

I'm tired of any Panther that makes any type of ordinary play celebrating like they just clinched the division.  Pelvis thrusting, shimmy shakes, chest bumps, knee wobbles, spider posing, firm 1st down thrusts, roid rage squat shouts...seen em all, and most them on like literally just the play you should make.

These celebrations are as tone deaf as calling out fan boos.  You and the rest of this organization should just be thankful that you're part of the NFL because you wouldn't make it on your own merits at this moment.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Beer 1

Didn't this dude play for the fuging Eagles?  The team with some of the most psychotic, violent fans in the league?

Him and Robbie/Robby Anderson/Chosen who played for the Jets whining about fans booing strikes me as bizarre.  Based on where they played I would think they'd consider not getting a full beer chucked at them to be a positive outcome.

• Beer 2