• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam/Allen/Hieneke/Bridgewater/Darnold/Baker win any of these games if they started instead of Bryce?

Hoenheim

Any other QBs win any of these games?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Any other QBs win any of these games?

• Yes
    • NO

21 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Bryce didn't score any points. In fact he contributed -7 points from that fumble 6. 

Cousins had 2 picks but threw 2 TDs.

My main problem with Bryce isn't really he's making ton of mistakes its the lack of overall production.  We have a good enough defense that he doesn't have to throw 5 tds a game but the fact that he either gets 0 or 1 td a game is a problem. Theres a correlation  between the low offensive production and Bryce being on the field.

And if YOU want to do that hypothetical horse poo about one of his TDs being dropped, his dumb ass had a pick 6 dropped earlier in the game too. That's almost -14 points on your QB alone. 

He’s a dumbass for running the play as called. Confirmed retard 

• Beer 1

What is with this offense? Our line went from being one of the biggest strengths to giving up all the pressure. We switched to a zone blocking scheme apparently which nobody told Miles Sanders because he never cuts back to open lanes and it has ruined Ickey on giving up pressures. He was a damn stalwart tackle last year who had begun to manhandle DEs by the end of the season. I mean it was downright brutal  the way we were running the ball and smashing defenses at the end of the year. Now we're having twenty something runs for 80yds! I understand the kid is similar to Brees in stature, but he is not ready to run that offense! And everybody wanted a damn offensive guy and Wilks was a joke of a candidate. Now the offense they have curated for Bryce is the most pathetic, basic strategy I think I have ever witnessed. 

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

The dropped TD he threw? 

See why hypotheticals in football are dumb? It’s a chess game. 

Kirk gave up a pick 6 another interception and still won the game because JJ made plays and our guys didn’t. 

It wasn’t a hypothetical. That is what reality is. Our defense picked off a pass and took it 99 yards to the house to give us 6, and then we held the lead until Bryce got strip sacked and returned that fumble for a TD. That’s not a hypothetical. That’s literally what happened. Our defense gave us a TD. Our offense gave them a TD back. 

I didn’t type in hypotheticals. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I think he can be a good QB

But his size and arm flat out limit what he can do at this level vs others.  He always had the lowest ceiling of any top QB in the draft for that reason.  He can be an elite game manager on a good team.  But there will always be limitation.  Lack of extending plays and throws that simply aren’t on the table but would be for others 

Yeah that’s a shame because that paragraph in no way describes a first round quarterback, let alone a first overall pick. 

• Flames 1

Just now, Wundrbread33 said:

Yeah that’s a shame because that paragraph in no way describes a first round quarterback, let alone a first overall pick. 

The word is 'limited'. As in 'he is incredibly limited as an NFL player'.

The upside? He doesn't throw a ton of picks, just like TDs...

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The word is 'limited'. As in 'he is incredibly limited as an NFL player'.

The upside? He doesn't throw a ton of picks, just like TDs...

I think we need a new emoji to symbolize “soul crushing sadness and annihilating dejection”.

Until then I’ll just use the beer one. 

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, travisura said:

So we can get our ass handed to us by competent teams? No thanks. Moving on was the right call, even if the results aren't there yet this season.

Log off.

I hate debating with people like this. We haven't won a single game since we hired Frank and this clown talking about its alright.

You got fans who rather lose and be awful then be .500 and at least competitive to make the playoffs. Tepper brainwashed some of you people.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Log off.

I hate debating with people like this. We haven't won a single game since we hired Frank and this clown talking about its alright.

You got fans who rather lose and be awful then be .500 and at least competitive to make the playoffs. Tepper brainwashed some of you people.

Spoken by someone who stated we will compete with the 49ers for the NFC championship this season after trading away DJ, our last playmaker and now you will kill (or beg) to have that known bust "I see ghost" QB to lead our team now Lol. You are an delusional fan who knows nothing on what it takes to win games. We do but it takes time.

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Log off.

The decision to move on from Wilks and the decision to hire Reich are two independent decisions, that can be individually weighed on their own merits. The decision to hire Reich has no bearing on the merits of moving on from Wilks. 

I'm not going to relitigate the discourse from the offseason, but suffice it to say, I do not want to watch a season where our ceiling is aiming for .500 and maybe squeaking into the playoffs. I would much rather watch a team that is competing for the division and are a legit SB contender every year. We would not be that under Wilks.

Now, Reich has not performed. That much is clear. If he can't produce a winning team then he deserves to be moved on from as well, but his performance is irrelevant to whether or not it was the right decision to move on from Wilks.