• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Going to be tough to find a HC or OC wanting to come here and work with a QB that can’t throw more than 15 yards downfield 

Might as well add players to that as well, you think they cant see whats going on? Thats why its funny seeing people push for a premium receiver when the guy you get may not be a happy camper if isnt getting the ball. Look at chase with the bengals already calling out his college qb. You think a guy like that is gonna be patient with Bryce?? Lol...okay

58 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont know if you remember 2001, and tbh, it's been a long time for me too lol, but it felt like every game we found creative and painful ways to lose.  But I watched every game...  every second.  I don't remember many of those games where it felt like we just got the doors blown off of us...  from memory, it felt like an awful lot were lost within a score and a few on last second plays.  It was miserable to be so close but so far away...  and that's what this team feels like.  We find ways to lose.

We literally had a 99 yard pick six, won the turnover battle, and still found a way to lose on a 4th qtr fumble that switched the momentum. 

Again, I'm not saying we'll go winless, but wins in the NFL usually hinge on one or two plays - and there are teams that find ways to win on those plays, and there are teams that find ways to lose.  This current team finds ways to lose.

You're already seeing players making business decisions and holding themselves out with niggles. They can see the writing on the wall, they're not daft.