• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Bryce throw for 300 yds in a game this year?

Just now, TN05 said:

0-6 will do that to people

It's really easy if you just find other hobbies and stop acting like The Panthers are the only one with fan expectations lol.

We just lost to a QB who a few seasons ago was also considered a bust or whatever. You'd think ppl would learn to stop being so reactionary.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Rags said:

It's really easy if you just find other hobbies and stop acting like The Panthers are the only one with fan expectations lol.

We just lost to a QB who a few seasons ago was also considered a bust or whatever. You'd think ppl would learn to stop being so reactionary.

Wow great advice thanks, I’ll just stop being a fan and only talk about the team when they’re good, thank you Mr Tepper

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

Since Tepper has taken over we are literally the worst franchise in the NFL.  But yeah we are totally being reactionary 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

Wow great advice thanks, I’ll just stop being a fan and only talk about the team when they’re good, thank you Mr Tepper

I'm literally here talking abt the team after watching them suck for 3 hours. What are you talking abt lol.

I'm just not acting like it's the end of the world. Team's bad, there's a lot of reasons why it's bad, I'm just not putting all the balme or expectations on a rookie QB.

But thanks for missing the point.

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 3