• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear "hope brigade"...

LinvilleGorge

Just now, Varking said:

I think folks can be optimistic but theres been a massive trend the past two weeks of folks just slinging around personal attacks on each other instead of debating the arguments. 

Yea...I get it... I'm pretty much done till next year.... its always the same argument to debate...

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Listen y'all, I just wanna give you fair warning. Zod is on the war path and the folks who do nothing but bash other posters for not being eternally hopeful and the site because we don't censor all dissent while pretending everything is fine with the team are getting clipped. Don't say you weren't warned.

This is no big deal because there can only be one or two left at this point....

All seriousness. I appreciate mods, Im sure in troubling times you have your hands fuller than normal.  I think folks are out of control on both sides of this.  Despite that, I love the Huddle dammit!

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I’m not the “hope brigade” the team is ass.

But Bryce will be a part of this team’s future and Tepper owns the team. A lot of other changes/fixes to make, but neither of them are going anywhere. 

If I see dumb poo I’m going to address it and go from there. 

This is Zod’s house so I’m not going to come in here and tell him how to speak about terrible ownership, but the rest of y’all with every other post about Bryce not being physically capable is both dumb and exhausting. 

I'll stop talking about his limitations when he stops obviously displaying them.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

I believe Bryce isn't the problem a lot of people do....

It's the ownership and FO (excluding Morgan as I don't think he's been in his position long enough to be held accountable for this cluster).

I get that, I really do, but brother I am here to tell you I have watched the nfl for decades and Young is simply not a nfl qb.  What does he do well that separates him?  He isnt athletic and he cannot scramble when the play collapses. 

Am I calling him a bust, nah, not even sure what criteria you would even use but I am saying he doesnt have "it" to be a to 15 nfl qb and my man we gave up a lot for that

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

There was a time when Matt Rhule was coach and all I did was voice my displeasure with how he was running things and how bad of a coach he was and because I didn't have my Panthers blinders on I was banned from posting in the main forum.

Fast forward to 2023 when all I've done is voice support for our young struggling QB and now that is being frowned upon and threatened with another possible banning. This place is hilarious and another reason why I believe this cursed franchise/fan base is getting exactly what they deserve.

maybe you should take a hint

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I get that, I really do, but brother I am here to tell you I have watched the nfl for decades and Young is simply not a nfl qb.  What does he do well that separates him?  He isnt athletic and he cannot scramble when the play collapses. 

Am I calling him a bust, nah, not even sure what criteria you would even use but I am saying he doesnt have "it" to be a to 15 nfl qb and my man we gave up a lot for that

I respect your opinion.

1 minute ago, Loyalty4Life said:

I love debating the arguments but not everyone has the time to waste.

Not saying you, but if folks don't have the time then they shouldn't waste the time with childish insults at one another anyway. Its better time management to not reply at all if all you they can comment at others is insults. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll stop talking about his limitations when he stops obviously displaying them.

Hes not fast - fact

hes arm is not top 20 nfl qb strong - fact

he struggles with the deep ball - fact

he struggles throwing outs  - fact

Not sure what the young guys are still clinging to at this point

• Pie 5
  • Poo 3