• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear "hope brigade"...

LinvilleGorge

LMAO this place is pure comedy.

How is there so much chaos every Sunday when we already know we are the worst team in football.

Chicago will have the #1 pick gift wrapped from us. We handing out early Christmas presents and it's only October!

What a Fuggin time to be alive! 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

we are 0-6 and I think for the vast vast majority of panther fans the reality has set in that we gave up a kings ransom for a qb with no discernible traits.  Folks can bitch about play calling, bitch about the wideouts and bitch about the line but at the end of the day Young simply does not have a nfl arm.

And arguing that he does just makes one looks ridiculous. 

But the elephant in the room is obviously tepper, even if we magically could fix Young we still have to deal with dave and nicole.  And that my friends is a problem

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 3

Just now, Johnstonny said:

Zod has not exactly been the role model of hope....

I think folks can be optimistic but theres been a massive trend the past two weeks of folks just slinging around personal attacks on each other instead of debating the arguments. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I’d also like to point out—that it’s not hard to find stuff to talk about besides (a)moaning about a message board’s quality & (b)complain and bemoan about other posters

Get over it and talk football.

The “I miss the old days” stuff is no different than those who always think SNL was better 15+ years ago.

Embrace it all, the bad, the good, and enjoy your time here. We’ve got a sh*t team. Yeeeah. Thx

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

we are 0-6 and I think for the vast vast majority of panther fans the reality has set in that we gave up a kings ransom for a qb with no discernible traits.  Folks can bitch about play calling, bitch about the wideouts and bitch about the line but at the end of the day Young simply does not have a nfl arm.

And arguing that he does just makes one looks ridiculous. 

But the elephant in the room is obviously tepper, even if we magically could fix Young we still have to deal with dave and nicole.  And that my friends is a problem

I believe Bryce isn't the problem a lot of people do....

It's the ownership and FO (excluding Morgan as I don't think he's been in his position long enough to be held accountable for this cluster).

There was a time when Matt Rhule was coach and all I did was voice my displeasure with how he was running things and how bad of a coach he was and because I didn't have my Panthers blinders on I was banned from posting in the main forum.

Fast forward to 2023 when all I've done is voice support for our young struggling QB and now that is being frowned upon and threatened with another possible banning. This place is hilarious and another reason why I believe this cursed franchise/fan base is getting exactly what they deserve.

• Pie 4