• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happened to the dream team…?

ATLpanther

35 minutes ago, ATLpanther said:

All I heard all off-season was how dope our coaching staff was. I wasn’t wild about the Reich hire but I heard from everyone that the entire staff in Carolina was all an allstar squad. 
WTF happened to Josh McCown?? To Jim Caldwell?? Fugging haven’t heard Duce’s name once since the season started. Is Don Capers still in the building?? For having so many “future head coaches” on this team, we sure do play some of the most uninspiring football that I’ve seen…maybe ever since I’ve been following this team. Ding Dong Dave is shelling out a FORTUNE to this winless staff…..hahaha. 

Exactly how I felt, Frank sucks, but I thought the staff would make up for that. Boy I was wrong haha 

Cast of elite coaches took an extremely intelligent rookie QB and started treating him like Tom Brady on day 1.  They took a high school student with a 4.0 GPA and straight A and gave him advance quantum mechanics from a graduate program.  And only 1 person can call the plays and that man is Frank Reich.  How good we were on script to start the game today just adds fuel to that fire IMHO.  

"Each era has the fatal hubris to believe that it has once and for all climbed to the top of the mountain and can see everything as it is, from the highest and most objective vantage point possible."

54 minutes ago, ATLpanther said:

All I heard all off-season was how dope our coaching staff was. I wasn’t wild about the Reich hire but I heard from everyone that the entire staff in Carolina was all an allstar squad. 
WTF happened to Josh McCown?? To Jim Caldwell?? Fugging haven’t heard Duce’s name once since the season started. Is Don Capers still in the building?? For having so many “future head coaches” on this team, we sure do play some of the most uninspiring football that I’ve seen…maybe ever since I’ve been following this team. Ding Dong Dave is shelling out a FORTUNE to this winless staff…..hahaha. 

I always thought these guys were washed. 

I remember where people were afraid we were going to lose both our coordinators to HC jobs after the first season and then not be able to get the two 3rd's for them that you get if they're a coach there for at least 2 years.

That one seems pretty safe right now, nobody is hiring the coordinators from a team this bad as their HC, the GM would get run out of town by a torch carrying mob.