• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Davante Adams growing "frustrated" in diminished role, per Schefter....

electro's horse

I would not do that deal, unless Tepper told me he would fire me if I didn’t. Seeing as he is probably the reason the big offer for Burns was rejected, I’m thinking Tepper says no to trading his star DE for a trifling WR.

We are spending on defense because we have a point guard, anyway. Remember?

• Beer 1

Forget Adams.  Too old and not worth it for the short term boost.  The answer is in the building.  Mingo going to be a monster, an AJ Brown type of receiver and Thielen is already elite and will continue to be.  We need a young burner and that is who I would target in next year's draft.

All our WR are going to suddenly look better without Frank calling plays.  Continue to build chemistry. 

I keep trying to resign Burns until he makes us tag him, then I trade him.

Resign Chinn and get him on the field.  I don't care if you have to invent a position for him.  That dude is a football player.  He's my 2nd linebacker and or slot CB/S every play.

14 hours ago, frankw said:

For one thing he's already 30. For another I have no idea why he would even consider or want to play here.

Our best receiver is a 33yo with about half the juice of DA. I would take him in a heartbeat even if Burns was involved. I think Burns is the more valuable player but if CAR could get DA + a pick for Burns I would do that trade. 

14 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Our best receiver is a 33yo with about half the juice of DA. I would take him in a heartbeat even if Burns was involved. I think Burns is the more valuable player but if CAR could get DA + a pick for Burns I would do that trade. 

You're only looking at it from our point of view. Adams on the other hand wouldn't be happy here. He's trying to win at this stage of his career. Trading him to the worst team in the NFL will only make him more pissed.

On 10/19/2023 at 10:29 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

You're only looking at it from our point of view. Adams on the other hand wouldn't be happy here. He's trying to win at this stage of his career. Trading him to the worst team in the NFL will only make him more pissed.

He’s already won? He won a ton with GB. He’s pissed about Vegas bc of the QB situation and he’s not being used so his production is going down. From that perspective CAR is at worst a lateral move. At best it’s a massive upgrade.