• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Vibes Only

LinvilleGorge

44 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He had people vote on it.  It's just a thread to talk about the game/football or whatever without negative trolls trying to derail it.  I think it's legit.  

Ok, in that case we're going 11 - 0 the rest of the schedule.

• Flames 1

Its one thing to be positive but what in 4th dimension of hell is this? This my problem with some fans and their thinking right now. For the record, i will never have my head so far up any players ass to talk like this. We got fans ready to cut certain players already barely in the league but defending other guys who have done no more than the players they want gone. The fact that Bryce didnt come in and tear up the league off bat like they wanted is really screwing with people's head. Its one thing if you think he just needs more time and will improve but delusion like this is what gets challenged and you cant be mad about it. 

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Its one thing to be positive but what in 4th dimension of hell is this? This my problem with some fans and their thinking right now. For the record, i will never have my head so far up any players ass to talk like this. We got fans ready to cut certain players already barely in the league but defending other guys who have done no more than the players they want gone. The fact that Bryce didnt come in and tear up the league off bat like they wanted is really screwing with people's head. Its one thing if you think he just needs more time and will improve but delusion like this is what gets challenged and you cant be mad about it. 

Been following Panthers Culture for years!! He’s a great diehard fan!! This post was in response to all the hopelessness we have been feeling!! He was going off stats that Panthers were actually scoring more points than divisional teams and such!! But the outcome is what matters.. he’s looking more to the 2nd half of the season.. that’s my opinion.. cuz I read his stuff a lot 

4 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Cp4 disregard my post previous as I thought u were talking bad about Panthers Culture.. something said go re-read that!! My bad man!! So many emotions on a losin g season!!

Edited by DamnItJake!

On 10/19/2023 at 6:12 PM, Loyalty4Life said:

My prediciton

Horn comes back and balls out.  Burns goes nuts. (We end up tagging him but that's another thread).

Defense looks better and we play above the talent we have with several key guys still injured.

Our run game starts looking more like last years and Bryce starts dicing up fools as he continues to gel with Thielen but the Young to Mingo connection starts to become a thing.

Chuba starts giving people chubs.

Been playing Madden in franchise mode with my son and we kill teams running the ball with the Panthers. There are many drives that we don’t even attempt a pass. It reminds me of last year. The problem is, our defense can’t get off the field and our passing game is not great. A big part of that is that WRs don’t get open. Funny how there are similarities with the actual team (other than the dominance of the run game). Anyway, it really makes me want the real Panthers to get back to running the ball like the second half of last season. Maybe Corbett can help, along with some scheme changes. 

Edited by Wolfcop

With Corbett likely coming back how is our OL looking? Icky, Mays, Boze, Corb, Moton? I read that Mays played better last week but I wasn’t paying much attention to him. That should be at least a serviceable OL going forward with only one potential weakness in LG. Maybe Brown gets them rolling with some better designed running plays since that’s his specialty.