• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 Other NFL Games thread

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

@Zod if the Taylor Swift NFL obsession continues we're gonna need a forum filter along the lines of The Golden Calf of Bristol.

My fantasy team is enjoying her. Kelce’s averaging over 100 yards per week with her at the games. I hope she’s at every game the rest of the year.

Meh if the Tay Tay connection gets a new generation hooked on this wonderful sport we all love so much then that's a small price to pay

It's irritating to me for different reasons.  We've fallen a long way and we have a long, long fuging way to go, and what KC is doing just illustrates it further via juxtaposition.  The Chiefs have their perfect quarterback, their absolutely undefendable TE who's dating one of the most famous entertainers on the planet and still wrecking poo on the field, their silly meme coach, and so on.  That' the kind of team that's winning Super Bowls and competing year in and year out.

Then there's us.

18 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Meh if the Tay Tay connection gets a new generation hooked on this wonderful sport we all love so much then that's a small price to pay

It's irritating to me for different reasons.  We've fallen a long way and we have a long, long fuging way to go, and what KC is doing just illustrates it further via juxtaposition.  The Chiefs have their perfect quarterback, their absolutely undefendable TE who's dating one of the most famous entertainers on the planet and still wrecking poo on the field, their silly meme coach, and so on.  That' the kind of team that's winning Super Bowls and competing year in and year out.

Then there's us.

Are you saying we suck?