• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

His basketball IQ is honestly the most impressive thing I have seen from him so far. He plays under control and always seems to make the right play. Already one of the smartest players on the team as a rookie!

Over time I would like to see us put the ball in his hands more often. He's basically 3&D right now. He can create for others if we let him control the ball.

Yeah the assist on the Richards dunk was nasty. Also Ish just got here so he's going to get some vet tips to push his IQ even higher

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

His basketball IQ is honestly the most impressive thing I have seen from him so far. He plays under control and always seems to make the right play. Already one of the smartest players on the team as a rookie!

Over time I would like to see us put the ball in his hands more often. He's basically 3&D right now. He can create for others if we let him control the ball.

His passes were incredible

• Pie 2

Personal opinion but I think Miller had the nicest as well as the most pivotal plays of the game.

The nicest play of the game was Miller’s step back three in the corner, after he made the shot he had a look in his eyes that you see from NBA superstars when they are locked in.

The most pivotal play was Miller’s three at the top with four minutes left in the game. That three took the Hornets from down 99-98 to up 101-99, the Hornets never trailed again after that shot.

Kid is a dog.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

21 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Got hot in the 4th quarter should have closed the game but Clifford the big red head took him out.

He's going to have to earn that starting spot but not a bad performance tonight. 

Mark Williams though that dude is the truth!

Appreciate the re-cap.  Steve Clifford is a clown.

36 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Personal opinion but I think Miller had the nicest as well as the most pivotal plays of the game.

The nicest play of the game was Miller’s step back three in the corner, after he made the shot he had a look in his eyes that you see from NBA superstars when they are locked in.

The most pivotal play was Miller’s three at the top with four minutes left in the game. That three took the Hornets from down 99-98 to up 101-99, the Hornets never trailed again after that shot.

Kid is a dog.

Then Clifford decided to take him out.smh

He had the hot hand there is no telling how many more shots he would have made in crunch time. Hayward is a vet I get it, but he's not a better option than Brandon Miller. We should have let Miller close the game he had it going.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Then Clifford decided to take him out.smh

He had the hot hand there is no telling how many more shots he would have made in crunch time. Hayward is a vet I get it, but he's not a better option than Brandon Miller. We should have let Miller close the game he had it going.

Agreed, I’d have gone Melo - Terry - Miller - PJ - Big Mark