• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Miller 35 points new career high.

The Miller haters are nowhere to be found lmao

I'm with you on Miller. I was skeptical before the draft. I couldn't be happier to see him playing as well as he is. He also looks like one of the only players that actually gives a damn. Who would hate on him at this juncture? Depending on where we will pick in the upcoming draft I would absolutely entertain all scenarios to upgrade our team and most importantly the culture. Only untouchables at this point should be Miller and Mark.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I'm with you on Miller. I was skeptical before the draft. I couldn't be happier to see him playing as well as he is. He also looks like one of the only players that actually gives a damn. Who would hate on him at this juncture? Depending on where we will pick in the upcoming draft I would absolutely entertain all scenarios to upgrade our team and most importantly the culture. Only untouchables at this point should be Miller and Mark.

Love seeing the team respond to him. He's probably going to be our leader moving forward. Hopefully players around him buy in because this kid clearly wants to win games.

• Pie 2

He will definitely get better as he gets stronger. He doesn’t have the quickness to generate space so he will improve when he can absorb contact better. 
He also needs a primary ball handler to work off of. He’s so good off the ball and not ONLY having to create for himself. Lamelo is the only one who can do that for him consistently but I also agree with other posters that I’m not sold yet on Melo’s long term future. 

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, frankw said:

Yeah I wanted Scoot, I was wrong.  Brandon has been the one bright spot on a team full of pussies.  I'm still batting .500 on my 2023 first round pick takes for Charlotte sports.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, djp14 said:

Lollygaggers.

I love this. SOMEONE needs to be on their asses to play D and we all know Cliff isn't going to do it. 

Youth isn't the excuse, most of these guys just don't care enough. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

I don’t even like saying this much myself but we should resign Bridges

They should absolutely resign him. He’s one of the few dogs on the team that gives a crap. 

We have so many soft ass players on this team. Play a week, take 2 weeks off. Mark Williams has been out 2 months with a bruised back. Haha that is insane. You can’t build a winning culture around soft players like that. They are a cancer. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

We could have drafted both Jalen Duren and Mark Williams and this wouldn’t be a problem. Instead, we traded Jalen Duren for Nick Smith Jr. lol.

Mitch was smart enough to take Brandon Miller but he's still an unconscionable idiot for that trade.

• Pie 1