• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

I'm just thrilled to be in the win column today!  

But I will say that I've bene growing tired of all the "Woulda/Shoulda" game we've all been playing.  I'm not going to go after anyone who wants to play it, but it's like fantasizing about winning the lottery.  Just fiction.  So if you want to, keep on keeping on.  Huddle gotta huddle right?

Bryce is playing with some real poo line play.  OMG, how are too many times did Bryce not hit the back of his drop before dudes were in in face?  How many times was no one open?  Now Bryce wasn't perfect, he ran into some of those sacks.  That's fair, he's still a work in progress rookie.

So I'm still pretty happy with our guy, and I hope that we can continue to improve.

• Pie 3

S2troud stans can suck it. 

He did not look very good against a decimated defense missing their starters at every level.  He lost to an 0-6 team today.  Their O was NOT impressive.

He's not a Panther and probably isn't ever going to be.  Some seem to forget its a Panthers forum.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would I take a victory lap over a game that featured minimal offense when I wanted Anything Richardson all along?

Will levis made his first start played his first game and threw 4 TDs and got a win. He already creeping up on bryce in the stat column. Lol

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Poo 7

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

Bryce for sure gained ground today.

Contrary to belief i give bryce his credit today. He played well, i mean you cant hate on those numbers. I just still refuse to entertain and stroud vs bryce dialogue.  Its still not a worthy debate to me. Lol