• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Brown first game calling plays...

CamWhoaaCam

19 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We win our 1st game.

Get Frank the fug outta town Tepper!

We all know that was Frank's playbook and TB just happened to hit the right plays at the right time.

Frank serves no purpose on this team anymore.

Did Frank steal your wallet or something?  I got you M.O. and it's disgusting. It would be funny if Frank is fired McCown becomes the HC.

3 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

I thought Brown did okay. The biggest negative was running it 3 straight times on first red zone possession and going conservative on the third one as well.

Yeah that's where the lack of under center play action kills us. Dunno if its on play calling or Bryce's size for them but that's the 10% you lose by taking a small qb in my opinion

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man what do you think this thread is about?

I'm enjoying our first win of the season with someone other than Frank calling plays. This is a win on so many levels.

Maybe we get a few more wins with Frank calling plays and that leads to Frank getting fired. I'm honestly not even sure what purpose Frank serves on this team. 

We need a new HC point blank.

Objectively we should be neutral. While a win is a win there still work to be done. Frank not calling the plays didn’t have us looking significantly better. 

8 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Objectively we should be neutral. While a win is a win there still work to be done. Frank not calling the plays didn’t have us looking significantly better. 

We win the game.

I don't care how we won. The goal is to win games. Frank is a lost cause at this point. Not saying Thomas Brown should be the HC just saying we need to find a new HC.

Considering all the sacks, you have to give it up a bit for the offense, defending the run was frustrating to watch, but overall the defense held up.

Turnover on downs at the GL, and a missed PAT. Passing game when protected looked a bit better, and we made some plays downfield.