• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I’m convinced that with above average WRs Young can be VERY good

TheBigKat

In person yesterday, he was putting passes in tight windows.

He was failed miserably by drops

this guy would be COOKING right now with DJ and CMC

so where am I going with all this, we need to surround him with above average talent

Hurst is TRASH

Mingo is a #3 at best but he can develop

Thielen has been amazing but his role is a #2

Chark isn’t special

TMJ should be Canadian league

RBs are meh at best

remedy?

assets, Burns is an asset and we can trade him for draft capital to help this team build around Young

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

so where am I going with all this, we need to surround him with above average talent

Hurst is TRASH

Chark isn’t special

RBs are meh at best

remedy?

assets, Burns is an asset and we can trade him for draft capital to help this team build around Young

Whats more important as we sit here right now?  A stud first round wr or a top 10ish pass rusher?

Im going with stud wr based on Bryce (and his contract) alone.  We need to get someone in here asap via the draft to start to develop chemistry to push this thing forward.

Im still wondering how Williams/first for Burns hasnt happened yet

• Pie 3

You just now figuring this out?  Young literally has improved every single game hes played.  Yesterday was his best game, and he put the team on his back and willed us to a victory.  Hes the most accurate QB we've ever had.   I literally believe that the sky is the limit with this kid.  I cannot believe some of us have already written him off after a couple shaky games to begin his career.  Pair him up with a good line and a stud WR or 2 and watch the fug out. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Hurst is TRASH

Chark isn’t special

RBs are meh at best

remedy?

Unless Fitts is playing a serious game of poker--Burns is off the table for a trade.  Who knows, trying to up his value up by playing hard to get?  I say there's a 99.9% chance Burns is still on this roster after tomorrow.  If anything occurs for us, it will be some middling trade like TMJ for a 6th rounder, for example.

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Unless Fitts is playing a serious game of poker--Burns is off the table for a trade.  Who knows, trying to up his value up by playing hard to get?  I say there's a 99.9% chance Burns is still on this roster after tomorrow.  If anything occurs for us, it will be some middling trade like TMJ for a 6th rounder, for example.

If thats the case then I want to hear straight from that motherfugers mouth how he intendeds to get a quality wr in here to help?  And dont give me that free agency bullshit

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If thats the case then I want to hear straight from that motherfugers mouth how he intendeds to get a quality wr in here to help?  And dont give me that free agency bullshit

Draft one in the second round, of course.  We are money taking a WR in the 2nd!

Frustrated Fed Up GIF by CTV Comedy Channel