• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn't Bryce Youngs fault

Brent Gregory

29 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Never will blame Young. Don't hate the kid. I mean why would I? But as you said he just isn't an NFL talent. But unfortunately we are stuck with him for at least 4 years, unless we can get someone to trade for him. So we have to hope this year is just rookie crap. Because number 9 is gonna be lining up at center whether we want him to or not.

But yeah this is all on the FO and effing dumbass Tepper.

No, Bryce is gone after next season.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

The fact that we apparently went all in after the combine where he refused to throw is comical. Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

After he failed to do anything but show up and do nothing except weigh in then refused to come out of that hoodie. Dude was probably carrying an extra 20 pounds from the buffet and tanked up with water just to weigh in.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

It's the systematic failure of a horrible organizations fault. This kid has proven at an extremely fast rate he's not nfl qb material. He lacks size, he lacks arm talent, he lacks speed, he lacks height,  and he lacks what they said he had and that's processing. His pro day throwing was the least impressive of the big 3 on the board. They ignored it  because of a nice dinner and a test that will now be a joke for years and years. This is all on the Tepper and his organization.  

Is that you Mrs. Tepper?

30 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Never will blame Young. Don't hate the kid. I mean why would I? But as you said he just isn't an NFL talent. But unfortunately we are stuck with him for at least 4 years, unless we can get someone to trade for him. So we have to hope this year is just rookie crap. Because number 9 is gonna be lining up at center whether we want him to or not.

But yeah this is all on the FO and effing dumbass Tepper.

I agree except for being stuck with him for 4 years. He should go to the bench now and not play again until he can win the job.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After he failed to do anything but show up and do nothing except weigh in then refused to come out of that hoodie. Dude was probably carrying an extra 20 pounds from the buffet and tanked up with water just to weigh in.

I would bet dollars to donuts that the staff and FO was all in on Stroud after the combine but then the infamous dinner happened with young and the teppers got involved and the rest is history  

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

The wrong pick can set you back a decade...lets HOPE YOU ARE ALL WRONG and he's the right pick!!!!!  #KeepPounding

That really is more reflective of the days before everything was dictated by the rookie wage scale. But, to your point, that was brought into being for situations exactly like this, where teams have made a pick that is not looking the part.