• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you are employed by Carolina, Thursday is a must win

CRA

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I agree but from a fan perspective it almost just doesn't even matter. Does anyone - and I mean ANYONE - have one ounce of confidence or even blind faith left that Tepper will get their replacements right? We're just stuck in this cycle of massive knee jerk reaction desperation moves until David Tepper comes to grips with the reality that he is the problem with the Carolina Panthers and he needs to remove himself or at the very least take a massive step back from football decisions.

This is why I 100% want Hurney and Rivera back.  I know what I'm getting and I also know whoever Tepper hires will be below that average bar well below.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I agree but from a fan perspective it almost just doesn't even matter. Does anyone - and I mean ANYONE - have one ounce of confidence or even blind faith left that Tepper will get their replacements right?

Nope. That's why I set the bar at winning at least once every year. That's the bar as long as he's the owner.

Think about this... the team has been on a long, downhill slide since the days when it was Jerry Richardson, Marty Hurney and Ron Rivera.

To get a long downhill slide from there requires excavation... deep digging and creating a new definition for the bottom.

These are my Panthers and it's getting to the point where it really, deeply hurts watching what they've become. We have gone from playing in the Super Bowl to being a mid to low energy division III NCAA football team. 

I'm not sure we could beat fuging Lenoir-Rhyne or Campbell with this team.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've never been lower as a franchise. We are completely terrible. We're well on our way to our what, sixth straight losing season? We are getting worse. We have invested our near to mid-term future on a massive gamble to draft a QB who doesn't look to have the ability to be a high level starter. Our owner continues to make knee jerk desperation moves digging our hole ever deeper.

Folks, we're the doormat of the league and look to be stuck there for the foreseeable future.

...yea, we are on track and soon will be closing in on a 10yr losing streak.....

This team will surpass 2001 and 2010 as the worst and most embarrassing editions of this franchise. Every season with Tepper has somehow been worse than the last except for that stretch with Wilks where he was just winging it with nothing to lose. I don’t expect to win on Thursday. The Bears are bad but not that bad.

16 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

i know its a contract but the sentiment needs to be said. 

Folks could turn in their PSL's, but then all Tepper is going to do is turn around and sell those tickets every week to visiting fans!  This is an investment for Tepper, all he cares about is the bottom line. 

2 hours ago, CRA said:

2 biggest plays, that weren't really big in the Hurst pass and Chark TD, really just felt like blown coverage.   It's like all we can do is hope someone makes a mistake.

The kind of mistakes a team giving up 37, 39 & 38 in the three weeks leading up to our game would make?  LMAO.  We managed 13 at home.