• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As if we needed more reasons to hate Jimmy Clausen...

CamWhoaaCam

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar. Both were the most "Pro Ready" QB's in their draft.

As I said this past Winter and Spring, my list is:

1. Levis

2. Stroud

3. Richardson

4. DTR

5. Maybe Young? I don't remember

Regardless, my picks are looking pretty good right now. 

Hendon Hooker is the most pro ready QB out of that draft class, his injury was the only reason he wasn't in top 3 consideration.

Wait till he gets off IR, or next year if Goff keeps looking good this year, you'll see.

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I never hated Jimmy Pickles. I'm just happy Marty didn't give up a 1st to trade up and get him. 

Correct. Clausen was a good teammate and knew he was in for it. John Fox in a lame duck season seemingly trying to make a point about how few fugs he gave. 2010 was historically bad, seemingly one that could be unmatched.

Then 2023 happened. 

1 hour ago, Mayor Qumiby said:

Hendon Hooker is the most pro ready QB out of that draft class, his injury was the only reason he wasn't in top 3 consideration.

Wait till he gets off IR, or next year if Goff keeps looking good this year, you'll see.

If you listened to pundits, they said that Bryce was the most Pro Ready QB in the draft, and it wasn't close.

Only issue is that Levis literally played for an NFL OC in 2021 and had 33 touchdowns or something to 8 interceptions, at the University of Kentucky, in the SEC. Then Cohen left after one year, a lot of talent graduated from the offensive line and receiver room and Levis fell off a bit, and he dropped in the draft.

Levis and Stroud will probably be seen as two of the best pure QB's in the 2023 NFL Draft when it's all said and done. You can't coach a lot of what we have seen from Stoud and Levis thus far. You either have it, or you don't. They will only get better as well because they have all of the physical metrics you want and have had success.

Jealous of both the Titans and Texans for not having meddling owners. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar. Both were the most "Pro Ready" QB's in their draft.

As I said this past Winter and Spring, my list is:

1. Levis

2. Stroud

3. Richardson

4. DTR

5. Maybe Young? I don't remember

Regardless, my picks are looking pretty good right now. 

No one was toting Cam as the most pro ready..wtf.. Everyone was too concerned about stolen laptops and fake smiles.

14 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar.

You keep trying to make this true, and it’s not. They have one statistic that’s remotely similar.

Young threw as many TD passes vs Detroit as Clausen threw in 2010.

Young threw for more yardage in his third game than Clausen ever did. 

Young’s not been great by any measure but your hyperbole says a lot more about you than it does anyone else.