• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers vs Bears TNF Thread

CRA

4 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Or maybe everyone else can’t cover for Young’s weaknesses.

The lengths some of these grown men go to in order to cope with the pick is downright pitiful.

For most of the game Bagent had a higher YPA than Bryce Young. This kid really threw a check down on 3rd and 12.

The only thing they have to fall back on is the Texans win where we labored to score 15 points on the back of our shitty kicker.

All you can do at this point is laugh and let them live out their fantasy.

In the meantime maybe we should just rename this place to copehuddle.com

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

27 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This is the face of the goddamn franchise

"um, you know, um, you know, its uh, um you know"

Panthers pr for the love of god work with this kid

He's getting paid and knows he will be lucky to be a backup QB after his contract ends with us. I don't think he really gives a fug what happens out there, which is a problem when that comes from the QB, the supposed leader of your team.

I just hope we realize he is a bust soon enough and start trying to figure out our next QB. Don't wait until his year 4 of Bryce to figure out we need a new QB...

9 hours ago, 96Bravo said:

Just lost to the team that's probably gonna have the first pick of next year's draft...OUR pick! 🤮

But we have Nicole Tepper's Supah Star QB to show for it! Once David comes to his senses she'll just throw some more pootie tang on his ass. Dude never got laid before he was 30.

Edited by Huffgolf30

5 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Or maybe everyone else can’t cover for Young’s weaknesses.

That's what it looks like to me, Young cant QB sneak or throw Hail Marys...I don't think I've seen that before. We traded the farm for that? I think most in the building at this point know we cant really win with Young.  He should be benched until he can beat out washed up Dalton. 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

He can’t block, catch it for them, run the routes and not false start. But sure 

Nor can he read defenses, see over his own linemen or routinely throw the ball more than 10 yards with any velocity.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

"um, you know, um, you know, its uh, um you know"

Spoken by someone who doesn't play special teams.... and they were the only reason the team even scored.

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

He should be benched until he can beat out washed up Dalton. 

Dalton played the most offensively productive game of the season for the Panthers, but if he's washed up... well.... what about the first overall pick?

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Nor can he read defenses, see over his own linemen or routinely throw the ball more than 10 yards with any velocity.

Spoken by someone who doesn't play special teams.... and they were the only reason the team even scored.

Dalton played the most offensively productive game of the season for the Panthers, but if he's washed up... well.... what about the first overall pick?

It's a poo take, dude.

He was getting 1.5 seconds to throw...without a blitz. 
I wouldn't haven traded up for him, but I dont think he is horrible. He wasn't worth what we gave...that is very clear. But I think with good pieces he can be very solid. 

We legit have a horrific team in all facets though. I do wonder what Stroud would look like on this team or Bryce in Houston. My guess is both would have a greater mix of highs and lows....we are just that bad.