• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Fitt Tried…

WarHeel

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

Does Bryce throw for more than 50% completion rating and greater than 150 yards a game in this scenario? If so, sign me up. 

He has been over both the completion percentage you mentioned every single game, and more than 150 in every game except Atlanta in week 1 where he was 4 yards short. Might wanna push the goalposts further out.

• Beer 1

Yet still some people defend Fitterer. The man is a desperate fool who has been making deals since he got here to absolutely no avail and to the detriment of the roster.

And the thing is even if he could get either of those teams interested in making that trade the player still has to want to play here. Nobody wants to be a part of this shitshow thanks to the decisions of Scott and David Tepper.

I get most of you don’t want a 30+ year old receiver but Higgins is 24 and would have greatly helped this offense for the right price. I have no issue with Fitt trying to make that trade if it was a justifiable value. We were only like 3 games out from division lead at the time before the trade deadline and no one can argue we don’t need help at WR when everyone on here is constantly bitching about our guys not getting separation. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1