• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For folks who will continue attending games this year, what are the reasons?

Dorian Gray

I could see going to watch an opposing team but honestly after the Cowboys this week there's not even an intriguing opponent left. It just looks like the most boring matchups the NFL could make. I guess that's what happens when you largely have NFC South vs. NFC South teams facing off. What an embarrassment this entire division has become. That honestly just makes things even more frustrating. That mediocrity that Tepper wanted to get rid of could probably dominate this division the past couple years. 

• Beer 1

Some people probably bought tickets during the off-season and would have to sell at a loss for every other game than the cowboys game left on the schedule. So they might just go and get the nfl game day experience than losing money on their tickets. Anyone buying non last minute tickets for panthers games these days under Tepper is just making a horrible financial decision. 

It’s like planning a vacation with your girlfriend, booking plane tickets, then breaking up a week before departure. 

You’ve already bought the tickets. Just because the trip isn’t as planned, you get on that plane and make the best out of a bad situation. 

now you have no expectations, therefore any fun you have is extra. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Some sports fans are masochists in a way. If you ever went to a browns or dolphins forum in the past, you'd think they sort of enjoy their team sucking ass. There's sort of a comradery or bonding when it comes to complaining or venting about your favorite sports team with others who share the same feeling, if that makes sense. If it's cheap enough, many will go to a game to for something to do and vent to the guy next to you and boo the team. Sometimes if your team is so bad (where we're heading) it's almost entertaining, like watching a comedy. We've been bad for a while, but not as long as some of these other teams and we've had way more recent highs of success, so we aren't exactly completely used to this yet. Panthers usually elevate themselves to mid to bad, but never yearly bottom feeder. My buddy is a dolphins fan and he still to this day isn't completely sold on the team and will complain and is waiting for their impending choke or collapse. It's hard to retrain his brain. 

My son and I are still going because we just enjoy being at the stadium on game days.  We are going this Sunday with the attitude of being there to laugh at the spectacle it will be, be there for the sh*t show and yeah be at the stadium.  And hey.... maybe the Panthers will pull off a miracle 🤣

• Beer 3