• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys only -10.5? Free money for those inclined.

ClawOn

11 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

The Giants are terrible,  but better coached and have a more talented roster. 

We suck, but I don't know about that mane.  Especially with Tommy DeVito at QB.  They do have Barkley and Andrew Thomas though... so on second thought you are probably right.

Edited by Mage

35 minutes ago, Mage said:

We suck, but I don't know about that mane.  Especially with Tommy DeVito at QB.  They do have Barkley and Andrew Thomas though... so on second thought you are probably right.

Slayton or Robinson would be upgrades at WR for us.  Barkley... obviously.  It will be up to them how much they want to win by.   

Edited by ClawOn

33 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I locked in $5k at -9 two days ago... I seriously contemplated putting $100k on the Cowboys as I suspect this is going to be a true and thorough ass whooping

It's not gambling if it's a guarantee. Vegas isn't paying attention to Carolina because this franchise has never mattered (other than the Cam years and even then people held their nose to do it).

Panthers will lose by 70 or 77 as Dallas guards against any potential playoff seeding tiebreakers.

• Flames 1