• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"They're 1-8 For A Reason."

Proudiddy

Give me Evero as HC now.

Again, the only way we're gonna a get out of this hell Tepper has created is by accident or happenstance...  and us just happening to already have our future HC on the staff after the hire of Reich in the first place is just the kind of luck we need right now.

8 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Not a single exciting skill position player.

Chinn is apparently not a dog anymore.

Burns can gtfo with his empty, hollow Spiderman celebrations.  He's getting worked, yet again.

Horn can't find the field. 

And there's not a soul on offense.

Derrick Brown and Luvu are the only redeeming qualities with this team.  Everyone else can GTFO.  

Burns is putting on tape why he is not worth top edge money. He is not next level and plays himself out of too many plays. 

• Pie 1

What's the point of firing Reich?

We're going to suck this year with no first round pick (fire Fitt for that even though it was teppers call) and just get ready to embrace the suck next year when we can earn a first again.

Seriously, there's no good going to come this year or next. Just let the suck happen.

In the past at least when we sucked we could hope in possibly next year.

It's a new era, folks! Now we have to wait TWO years to have some hope.

This is awesome.

I guarantee you more than half the remaining fan base will be gone by then. Anyone that can sell their PSLs will have done so and those who are forced to hang on to them will get screwed by the teppers somehow.

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

We're going to suck this year with no first round pick (fire Fitt for that even though it was teppers call) and just get ready to embrace the suck next year when we can earn a first again.

Seriously, there's no good going to come this year or next. Just let the suck happen.

This is awesome.

I guarantee you more than half the remaining fan base will be gone by then. Anyone that can sell their PSLs will have done so and those who are forced to hang on to them will get screwed by the teppers somehow.

Because I don’t want to see his dumb unemotional face on the sideline for another year?

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Give me Evero as HC now.

Again, the only way we're gonna a get out of this hell Tepper has created is by accident or happenstance...  and us just happening to already have our future HC on the staff after the hire of Reich in the first place is just the kind of luck we need right now.

Hell give me Antonio Pierce if the Raiders don't hire him. He has them playing competitive football vs the Dolphins right now.

We need a players coach someone the players will play hard for aka like Steve Wilks.

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This is awesome.

The only real reason I can think of is we need to know what we have for next season and Frank isn't helping anyone. Throw away this pitiful offense and try something else. If these guys suck still, let em walk. 

• Beer 1