• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

Even if we fire reich and fitterer we have no 1st rd pick and a bust QB. We still suck and have no direction for 2024. I say we let it ride and it will become obvious all 3 of the above are busts. Then we can try to figure it out with a new regime in 2025.

Edited by Huffgolf30

Just now, chbright said:

meathead levis flashing more arm talent this half than wee man 😞 

Levis has crazy arm talent.  He trends on the high end in that department.  Bryce got the ole noodle.   Too many plays are just off the table with Bryce when they present themselves.  

• Pie 1

Just now, Huffgolf30 said:

Even if we fire reich and fitterer we have no 1st rd pick and a bust QB. We still suck and have no direction for 2024. I say we let it ride and it will become obvious all 3 of the above are busts. Then we can try to figure it out with a new regime.

You cannot keep Reich past black Monday. He’s been terrible

• Pie 1

As I don't really want to put any credibility to the Panther's coaching/scouting staff - has there been any other scout/former NFL QB/talent evaluator who has been on record as saying that Bryce doesn't have the arm strength required to play in the NFL?

It used to be scouts wanted QBs to show they could make all the throws and had the velocity to be an NFL QB.  Was this even discussed?