• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper to speak on Tuesday

Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

His ego has been our undoing and will continue because he can't help himself and truly thinks he can do no wrong.

The fact that we have the lowest win percentage in all of sports since 2019 says it all. Yet still some people will login here and poo posts on his behalf lmao.

I wish someone would ask if he is thinking of selling or how does he think he has done? He really needs to hear some criticism.

• Beer 1

Just now, GEM said:

I wish someone would ask if he is thinking of selling or how does he think he has done? He really needs to hear some criticism.

All we can go on are his actions. His response to Scott Fowler calling him out only solidifies what I've been saying. Anyone hoping for David Tepper to open tomorrow's press conference a changed and humbled man is going to be disappointed.

32 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

People will ask about Fitterer and I have a bad feeling that the answer will be Tepper has no plans to fire him. 

Remember when he told us how great Hurney was? He’ll probably fire Fitterer next year, keeping with the trend of mismatched head coaches and GMs.

The only person that could possibly talk straight with Tepper is Nicole, and you know she’s embarrassed as hell that this season has gone so badly after she was gifted an executive role. I’m holding out a shred of hope that she presses him to hire an experienced consultant to find a GM and HC and stop trying to run the damn thing like a hedge fund. Beyond that, I’d say we’re screwed long term. Ugh. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

The only person that could possibly talk straight with Tepper is Nicole, and you know she’s embarrassed as hell that this season has gone so badly after she was gifted an executive role. I’m holding out a shred of hope that she presses him to hire an experienced consultant to find a GM and HC and stop trying to run the damn thing like a hedge fund. Beyond that, I’d say we’re screwed long term. Ugh. 

I had hope of this many months back before the Tepper's took over Bryce Young's proday and overshadowed Fitterer and Reich.

Now? They are one and the same.

I would be completely shocked if she bit the hand that gifted her said executive role.