• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point of the season do you prefer to be the HEEL (screw the Bears from the #1 pick) or focus on getting the top of rounds 2-7

TheBigKat

I just want wins and I could care less about the bears.

And since we're linked with Bryce for a couple more years and we gave up so much for him, I don't see why anyone would want him to anything but succeed....unless being proven right about him is more important than your team winning.

I'll just leave it at that.

• Pie 6

19 minutes ago, rayzor said:

And since we're linked with Bryce for a couple more years and we gave up so much for him, I don't see why anyone would want him to anything but succeed....unless being proven right about him is more important than your team winning.

I feel you, and I hope Bryce does improve. I'm starting to lose hope though. The only bit of hope that I'm clinging to is that the O-line has been so terrible that no one could thrive behind that line. 

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Wish more people felt like this instead of climbing over each other to bash him and call him names. Him being a bust is literally the worst possible scenario for this team 

• Pie 2