• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mrs. Thomas Brown: "We're already fired"

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

You’re wife whining about how much you hate your job, and how bad your job is ….terrible look. Guy is being paid a lot of money to call for an empty backfield on 4th and one and basically put on a three play clinic on what not to do on the one yard line. 

zero accountability and his wife makes him look like a little bitch mama’s boy. I bet she is gonna say she was hacked. 

I thought the hacked excuse would come out too, but deleting the account is indicting. Just lol at this shitshow. 

I think it's funny. Pretty much just confirms what we all assumed and what had been widely rumored. Tepper's Panthers is a completely miserable work environment.

Everyone in the building with a guaranteed contract is just begging to get fired ASAP. Hell, everyone with the contacts to land another NFL gig fairly easily is begging to get fired at the end of the season.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think it's funny. Pretty much just confirms what we all assumed and what had been widely rumored. Tepper's Panthers is a completely miserable work environment.

Everyone in the building with a guaranteed contract is just begging to get fired ASAP. Hell, everyone with the contacts to land another NFL gig fairly easily is begging to get fired at the end of the season.

I’m just curious, who would you prefer to be the next HC? To me, someone like Harbaugh needs to be here to right this ship. I know the popular coach is the young OC from who knows where, but we aren’t ready for that. We need someone to come in and build this SOB the right way. To me, that screams Harbaugh. 

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’m just curious, who would you prefer to be the next HC? To me, someone like Harbaugh needs to be here to right this ship. I know the popular coach is the young OC from who knows where, but we aren’t ready for that. We need someone to come in and build this SOB the right way. To me, that screams Harbaugh. 

I honestly don't care. I just want Tepper to significantly reduce his role in the football operations.

I don't like Harbaugh but I'd actually be encouraged if we hired him simply because that would be a sign that Tepper has at least sold Jim Harbaugh on significantly reducing his role in the football operations because I don't think Harbaugh would take the job otherwise. Now whether or not it would actually play out that way? Who knows but it's be entertaining if it didn't because Harbaugh has never exactly been known as a great tongue biter.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I don’t think the fanbase understands the embarrassment that will be draft night 2024.

Not just draft night. The entire off-season cycle leading up to the draft. Our only hope is that the media doesn't turn on the "Bryce will be fine" narrative. If they do, it's gonna be UGLY.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't care. I just want Tepper to significantly reduce his role in the football operations.

I don't like Harbaugh but I'd actually be encouraged if we hired him simply because that would be a sign that Tepper has at least sold Jim Harbaugh on significantly reducing his role in the football operations because I don't think Harbaugh would take the job otherwise. Now whether or not it would actually play out that way? Who knows but it's be entertaining if it didn't because Harbaugh has never exactly been known as a great tongue biter.

That’s another reason why I’d like to see him here, someone to tell Tepp to kick rocks. 

Ultimately, it’s like you said, Tepper needs to have little to no input on the football side of things. If that happens, things will turn around.