• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if....

Dingo_ate_Babies

5 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Dalton couldn’t even win on last years saints team that had more talent 

I know but the with most fans on this forum is they based every thing on Ginger's ONLY performance against a bad defensive team and that's how it would be for the entire season. These poster are INCAPABLE of viewing the forrest between the trees which is why they create all these new post on how bad Bryce is without any mention on not having any true playmakers and that DJ was insignificant which is why he is never mentioned while all the blame goes to my Bryce. And the bias mod who hid my post for no reason on my suggestion to let Andy go and pick up PJ Walker going forward while allowing all these hate post on Bryce to show up is NOT fit to be mod! 

• Poo 1

26 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Dalton couldn’t even win on last years saints team that had more talent 

And the worst post ever created was suggesting trading for Justin Fields cause he finally looks good in his 3rd season because their GM FINALLY gave him a true playmaker thanks to us and thinking he can do the same here without that same playmaker. Can you see the irony?

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/the-most-damning-justin-fields-fact-no-one-mentions-showed-up-again/

Been saying all season long that DJ was our most important offensive player and trading him was the biggest mistake when the trade went down way before the draft.

Carter + Dalton + Horn and Wilks: 8 wins, a lot of them being defensive domination and leading the league in rushing… if Tepper allows us to run the ball like we did last season, this would be a really difficult offense to defend. Our line would be a top 10 unit. Icky would be back to pancaking fools again.  Dalton would be our ‘good enough’ qb. He would make plays when they needed to be made. Our scoring average would be about 24 points a game.  It would be a COMPLETELY different team. It would honestly be a team missing just a few pieces. 

Instead we have a coach killer HS kid who can’t win even when his team rushes for > 200 yards, a defense that is playing lights out, and go routes open all day. He’s smaller than most kickers for God’s sake. 

I’m rewatching this trash right now. First drive of the game. Mingo running down the sideline open. Nope. Next play, same play. Sullivan (baller in the making) has his guy beat. Nope. It wouldn’t have even taken an elite throw to connect on either one. 

If Dalton starts the season, Frank still has a job. If Stroud is our guy, Frank still has a job. Bryce is about to get the whole damn coaching staff fired (not that they’re any good, anyway). He’s got team mates playing for their second contract, and they look like complete bums because of him. Thanks for the pay hit, Bryce. That’s their bank account. the sideline looks like they’re at… a…funeral. Theirs. 

I’m all about ‘building a team around Bryce.’ All that essentially means is filling out the line with  all pros and scooping up a couple 6’1” 4.3 receivers that have a 10 foot catch radius.

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

I expect a 15 year vet to be better than a rookie, doesn’t mean much we would still suck with Dalton.

Not to be that much better than a #1 pick QB, it's not like he is competing against a 3rd round project. Especially for a 15 year vet who is a shadow of his old self. 

Making the football bearable to watch would be a fun thing to try again this year. 

7 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

These people are getting paid millions of dollars to suck at their job... I won't shed a single tear for them while most of us have to bust our ass off just to survive

You don't think there's people working jobs directly related to the Panthers success that don't make much money? Concession workers, support staff, eetc. There's 1000s of jobs that are directly and indirectly tied to an NFL franchise. 

3 hours ago, App Panther said:

You don't think there's people working jobs directly related to the Panthers success that don't make much money? Concession workers, support staff, eetc. There's 1000s of jobs that are directly and indirectly tied to an NFL franchise. 

When I refer to these people, I'm talking about our actual players and front office staff. Obviously people working concessions, maintenance, ushers, etc are not included in that statement

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

Not to be that much better than a #1 pick QB, it's not like he is competing against a 3rd round project. Especially for a 15 year vet who is a shadow of his old self. 

Making the football bearable to watch would be a fun thing to try again this year. 

He’s not that much better, that Seahawks game wasn’t even competitive 

13 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Who’s our backup then? Dalton isn’t making it through the whole season getting abused at his age. 

Keep Corral and if he sucked we'd have our 1st round pick to take a qb this coming draft. We have nothing to look forward to unless the people upstairs accept Bryce is a bust and they take a qb in the 2nd or 3rd to compete with Dalton and Bryce

• Pie 1