• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apathy... this franchise is in dangerous territory

TheBigKat

I watched Godzilla: Minus One instead of watching the game. And it was 100% the right call. I got out of the show, turned on the phone, and looked at how my fantasy team was doing. Then I played a mobile game. Checking to see what our score was on a game-day Sunday was maybe the forth or fifth thing on my mind. That says a lot. And when I saw we'd lost 6 to 28, I wasn't even bothered, much less surprised. I've never been so disinterested in Panthers football, and that's really something the eggheads and bean-counters in our FO should be worried about, because I'm sure I'm not alone.

Sidenote: Go see Godzilla Minus One. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say I think it's the best movie of the year.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Because as long as the NFL is doing well financially, he has no reason to really care.

If he didn't care he wouldn't have done any of the stupid things he's done.

He cares he just doesn't know what he's doing 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, csx said:

If he didn't care he wouldn't have done any of the stupid things he's done.

He cares he just doesn't know what he's doing 

Yeah, he really does want to build a winner. I'll give him that. He just had to accept that he has to get out of his own way in order to have any chance of accomplishing it.

• Pie 1

After a loss, I used to be so angry and it would ruin my whole week. Nowadays, I don't even check out our highlights on youtube anymore. I've gone from NEVER missing a game since I was in the 4th grade (I'm 30 now), to not even caring to check out our highlights on youtube. I genuinely just do not care anymore. The only reason I even pop up after games anymore is because I still have that Carolina Huddle tab just a click away on my hotbar and it's just muscle memory over the years. Tepper has ruined Carolina Panthers football for everybody. It's just not the same anymore. Real Panthers football died in 2018.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Captroop said:

I watched Godzilla: Minus One instead of watching the game. And it was 100% the right call. I got out of the show, turned on the phone, and looked at how my fantasy team was doing. Then I played a mobile game. Checking to see what our score was on a game-day Sunday was maybe the forth or fifth thing on my mind. That says a lot. And when I saw we'd lost 6 to 28, I wasn't even bothered, much less surprised. I've never been so disinterested in Panthers football, and that's really something the eggheads and bean-counters in our FO should be worried about, because I'm sure I'm not alone.

Sidenote: Go see Godzilla Minus One. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say I think it's the best movie of the year.

Glad to hear it about Godzilla, I want to the see that movie. That last movie with King Kong looked a little too silly for my taste.