• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

The board is garbage and it isn't because the team is losing. Active moderators have made it abundantly clear that we're not allowed to discuss the Panthers without whining, derailing threads, or making little zingers about BY9.

Maybe holding shitposters accountable would bring the clicks back, but that'd require the biggest shitposter to be demodded. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly the "I'm a better fan than everyone else because I never complain" crowd have made this place just as if not more toxic.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Wish he was out interim tbh. I think he's going to make a great hc

No, I am glad he isn't. It wouldn't be an improvement overall and it would probably hurt our defense.

He won't be here next year, our team will be worse in 2024 and our franchise has basically zero future prospects.

Just live in the moment and enjoy the fleeting bright spots. That is literally all we can do.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Well our defense is leagues better than our offense so that shouldn't surprise anyone who has watched the team this season.

The worst thing to me is our red zone performance.  We have been decent, not great, between the 20's, but the red zone is horrific for us.  And during our last two games, we had it inside 10 three times, and came away with 3fg's.  Of course one of those fg's (today) was intentional, but we might be the worst red zone team in the league.