• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know some of you will think this means nothing

Frank9999

I bet the entire team felt better yesterday.  I'm happy for ALL of them.  However as devoted fan,  I can't simply take it game to game anymore.  There has to be a long game here to end this cycle of misery.  Excuse me if TD-less victory in what amounts to a meaningless season doesn't give me goosebumps and a warm fuzzy feeling.  The path to the two victories this season are 100% unsustainable.  It's crazy to think otherwise.

• Pie 8

I was not encouraged.  Two terrible offenses played in monsoon conditions and managed 16 points between them.  I don't know how anyone looks at that and is encouraged.  You have to be seriously looking for hopium under every rock to take anything from that game.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

48 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

BUT the night and day demeanor in the post game presser after all the loses and then after the win yesterday is a huge positive for Bryce. The dude was literally happy as hell after that win yesterday and his stats were not even great. I think Bryce has that special kind of drive in him that will force him to become better. I am not giving up on that kid man. 

at least link the presser

and drink for every "uh, you know....."

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Frank9999 said:

BUT the night and day demeanor in the post game presser after all the loses and then after the win yesterday is a huge positive for Bryce. The dude was literally happy as hell after that win yesterday and his stats were not even great. I think Bryce has that special kind of drive in him that will force him to become better. I am not giving up on that kid man. 

Not sure how you make the link of him being happy after the win with him having a special drive, but maybe I’m misunderstanding something?

Overall it was great for him, the team, and us supporters with a win. I know I really enjoyed it.