• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper being “incredibly accountable” behind the scenes

Martin

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was hopeful until the "he's rejuvenated" line. It's good if he's taking accountability for his myriad of mistakes. It's very bad if he thinks he's got it figured out now but it would fit his pattern.

He will never see that he is the sole problem. The only one. 

And he won't see it because he's an old, arrogant prick.

The entire world and NFL saw him intentionally mispronounce name of the head coach he just fired. If that petty nonsense doesn't literally signal to the entire NFL coaching community who he is, I don't know what will.

He is just wealthy trailer trash.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Flames 2

29 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The biggest thing he can do to signal his accountability is to hire an outside agency to get us a new GM. Then let the GM hire the coach he chooses. Then let the coach hire the coaches he wants. 

That it. Just operate like a normal motherfuging NFL franchise.

Not a fuging George Steinbrenner run, Daniel Snyder fantasy football team.

I suppose but those outside consultants just get you David Gettleman. Friend of consultants 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, csx said:

I suppose but those outside consultants just get you David Gettleman. Friend of consultants 

I mean......at this point, I can handle that as a step in the right direction. 

Gettleman is so far ahead of the Tepper/Fitterer combo it is sad.

This coming from a guy who considers Gettleman the second worst GM in franchise history. 

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 4

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean......at this point, I can handle that as a step in the right direction. 

Gettleman is so far ahead of the Tepper/Fitterer combo it is sad.

This coming from a guy who considers Gettleman the second worst GM in franchise history. 

I hope for much better than either. It's going to take years to clean up after Fitterer and or whoever caused this mis

I will say this, this is the best we can hope for as fans. See my post history I've been as critical as Tepper as anyone (all of my recent posts have ended with fug tepper for example). 

But were stuck with him. Jed York fuged up his first few years as an owner in San Fran and now they are the best franchise in the league. 

We just have to pray tepper learns from his mistakes and learns to stay the f out of football operations 

11 minutes ago, csx said:

I hope for much better than either. It's going to take years to clean up after Fitterer and or whoever caused this mis

Yeah, I can't even say I have that hope anymore. I don't see Tepper getting out of his own way.

Synder tried it for a bit but he was back to his old shenanigans after long.

33 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He will never see that he is the sole problem. The only one. 

And he won't see it because he's an old, arrogant prick.

The entire world and NFL saw him intentionally mispronounce name of the head coach he just fired. If that petty nonsense doesn't literally signal to the entire NFL coaching community who he is, I don't know what will.

He is just wealthy trailer trash.

From the sounds of the article he is accepting he has been the problem. Accepting his mistakes has never been Tepper's problem. He's willing to accept his mistakes and move on from them. He's just not willing to accept that he continues to make new mistakes and isn't improving as a football manager. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tepper has to come to grips with the reality that Tepper the team owner would've fired Tepper the Team President multiple times already. He has to essentially fire himself from his current role within the organization and create a new role for himself where his involvement in the football side of the house is GREATLY reduced. Until the happens we are what we are.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Russini is also saying we aren’t going after Harbaugh, bummer to me, but I know a lot of ppl weren’t fond of him.

we all & everyone that is anyone knows that David Tepper is going after an OC with the hottest name in an attempt to specifically design an offense around Bryce Young.moreover,David Tepper is going to tell that aforementioned OC turned new HC who the dC & ST coaches are going to be on his staff.